What is the appeal of a man in uniform?

They’re supposed to be so sexy but I have never seen it.

Probably doesn’t help that every man I know in the military or police force have been absolutely fucking loony tunes.

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• My sister has been in the Navy for 4 years and dated a bunch of military guys. At this point, her opinion is that "they're all man-children". Her words, not mine.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I would guess it has something to do with stereotypical concepts of masculinity.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• 0|1
    0|0
    • Can you read?

I am literally asking because I don’t see it.

• Show All
    • What, they’re all anti-semites? Bit reductive, no?

• i don't get the appeal of men in uniforms too

• Here's a list. Give up your digits. Ask him out. Invite him over for a all night part for two. Or just be cool and let you indicator of interest show. If he dont get a clue. Move on to more intelligent prospects.

0|0
    0|0
  • because it signifies to women that said guy has a job

1|0
    0|0
  • Some women like authority the uniforms help the role play

0|0
    0|0
    • How? If they’re boring, then that’s all they have.

Plus, like 90% of service members have non-combat roles. Oh, yeah, ride that desk. So authoritative. 🙄

• Show All
    • Personally I never killed anyone. I did work with equipment that could do that. But mostly I was involved in defensive equipment and with defensive actions, like fighting fires and controlling shipboard damage. But as a military member I was prepared to kill if necessary.

And if you are just now figuring out that military members are involved with killing, you are not the brightest on here.

• @Red_Arrow this is why I don’t find service members attractive. They’re murdering dicks.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes