Guys, would you ask the girl your seeing to do a threesome? Is this a bad sign?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Threesome with another girl yes another guy hell no. Not even going to think about that.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's not a good sign. He is probably just using you for sex and wants to see how far he can go with you.

• I'm starting to figure him out now such a pitty.

• Bro first or all three some just dosen t make sense cmon girl value yourself unless all three of u are single then you can go ahead... I mean what's the point of the relationship if u can't satisfy him?

• @imphenominal hey thank you! Yes i find it disrespectful to me and the other is in a relationship... tells me that these people don't care at all