Guy I am seeing has gone on holiday with another man, will he be hooking up with girls?

I have been seeing a guy for 3 months. I quite like him but recently it seems like he’s backing away. When we meet up, he doesn’t want to kiss me and gives an excuse.

he recently became really close to this guy he met. They stayed in a hotel in their home town together the other night, and the next day when I saw my guy, he was in a horrible mood with me, wouldn’t kiss me, no flirting, if I made any sexual jokes he’d pull a face. He never used to be like that. So I’ve backed off a bit and he gets desperate to see me some nights. I tried to talk about how I feel but he told me I’m stupid and overly sensitive. When he phones me he’s negative and not interested in what I have to say.

but just found out he’s gone away for a week in Italy Rome for new year with the guy he’s become good friends with. I know he’s met a random group of girls there and is hanging with them and he won’t text me. I’m really sad cause I feel this is not fair on me.

Is it likely that he’s hooking up with these girls? Shall I just end it? Is that what 2 lads go on holiday for? If I end it now by text would that be fair when he’s on holiday, I wouldn’t want to upset him and ruin his holiday. I don’t know what he’s doing :(
He even called me his girlfriend recently :(

02