How to start a conversation on social apps?

I have the same problem every time I try out a social app ( like meetme). Whenever I want to start a conversation, with a female, I don't know what to say other than "hi" or variation of that. I always end up ignored. What can I do to get their attention?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Ask the hardest question of all: How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? If they can't respond to that, leave immediately!

0|0
    0|0
  • I generally would always respond if someone says hey, because it's polite. Perhaps you could ask how they are, or if they have something written about them or in their profile picture you could ask about, especially if you like it too (for example: a hobby or animal). I think if you can try saying more than a hello, they may feel more welcome to reply. I don't really know why women ignore people, but some do. It's kinda tricky to begin a conversation, I get that, so there isn't much else to say other than a greeting and a possible question.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• my starting convos is "would you rather i start our convo with a generic salutations or a cheesy pick up line" since i have a lot of those or i would rp as a midevil person going "good evening malady, would thee be as kind as to allow I Sir Samuel the First to entertain thee for thy evening?" both will always have a good reaction

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes