Is he playing mind games?

This guy hardcore pursued me and showered me with consistent texts and snaps. After the second time we hung out, he disappeared and ghosted me.

He started making contact about once a week. When I would respond, he’d ignored my reply. The last time he made contact, I ignored him and he deleted me from all social media.

I made the mistake of drunk dialing him one night and we talked for 30 mins. He explained that when he disappeared, he was busy and just focused on school. (We’re in college)

Days after our convo, he posted on social media that he wants a relationship now.

Now, he’s back to contacting me about once a week but I’ve been trying not to get my hopes up.

12