Is he playing mind games?

This guy hardcore pursued me and showered me with consistent texts and snaps. After the second time we hung out, he disappeared and ghosted me.

He started making contact about once a week. When I would respond, he’d ignored my reply. The last time he made contact, I ignored him and he deleted me from all social media.

I made the mistake of drunk dialing him one night and we talked for 30 mins. He explained that when he disappeared, he was busy and just focused on school. (We’re in college)

Days after our convo, he posted on social media that he wants a relationship now.

Now, he’s back to contacting me about once a week but I’ve been trying not to get my hopes up.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• He isn't commited he's just contacting you when he's feeling lonely then he has no interest in you which is why he is ignoring the messages.. either way he's not worth the time or energy there's someone better out there for you

1|0
    0|0
    • Wow, thanks for clearing that up. Every time I thought he wasn’t interested, I became hopeful again when I’d hear from him. It all just confused me

• This guy is weird, I'd say he doesn't seem to try and be committed so the best thing to do is to Not fall for him.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Ask him where you two stand.. It doesn't hurt rather than letting it distract you from important daily functions.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I’ll ask him the next time I see him or the next time I hear from him. I’m tired of this confusing roller coaster

• Show All
    • I know exactly what you mean. I started feeling like a puppet.

• That’s exactly how I feel! I never get hung up on guys like this. I’m pretty good with just moving on so I’m not used to this at all

Recommended myTakes