Do women have it easier when dating?

Is it easier for women to get dates, find a boyfriend and settle down than men?
If so why in your opinion.

420

Most Helpful Guy

• Easier to find dates and get dates. I'd also argue easier to find casual sex too. For settling down I think men have it harder. I also heard from both men and women that women have it easier before they're 30 (in general) and men have an easier time dating after 30 (in general). Being in my early 20's it seems that my female friends always see, to find dates easily but never a relationship. Where I don't find dates easily and don't date as much but when I do it's usually with someone I click with and it turns into a relationship.

Most Helpful Girl

• Get a date yes.
    I'm not sure about settling down. Its probably easier to find a girl who wants to settle down than finding a guy who wants to.

Honestly I think girls get more dates because we put more effort into our appearances than most guys do.

Girls are usually more picky, I guess because we have more of a selection. Or if we are just obsessed with finding "The One".

Guys usually aren't as picky, I dont know if rejection causes them to lower their standards or if its because all vaginas feel relatively the same.