Why are girls in bars not considered girlfriend material?

I always here this? Most girls go with their friends to relax and have some drinks.

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, lets just say this... My SO met his first wife in a bar, they were married in less than a year... She didn't love him she was a pathological liar, she was abusive, and blamed him for everything that went wrong in their marriage. And she cheated on him numerous times.. Had 3 kids from a few different guys, she tried to say the one father was molesting one of the daughters and she had put her own blood in her daughter's panties and went to jail for a month because of it... Its just a place where you meet bad people!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I think a girl with mental problems can be found anywhere.

Most Helpful Guy

• it honestly depends on the girl , I've meet some who were definitely not girlfriend material but is others who are totally datable , just cause they went out to the bar one night doesn't make them undateable

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE