Meet up for valentines?

He asked me if I want to meet up for valentines and I have no way to travel. I used all my vacation days and my boss refused to give me one. What should I do I have no other choice and I told him before that we can’t meet until summer and now he’s asking me to meet for valentines. I don’t know what to tell him or how to apologize in a beautiful way so he doesn’t feel upset? Give me an example please or tell me what would you say if you were in my situation?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I mean that's your excuse right there, you simply can't, besides you could both meet on the weekend, it doesn't have to be on Valentine's day and if he really loves you he'll understand.

0|0
    0|0
    • I can’t. He lives in Beirut Lebanon and I’m in nyc. Too far. My boss won’t give me a vacation. And I feel like I’m under pressure to meet right now. there’s only few months left till summer like why can’t you wait? And I don’t want to be rude, I want to meet up with him more than anything but it’s life..

• Exactly that's life, he shouldn't feel too offended by it, you have a job and a responsibility, I was in a distant relationship too so I know how it feels, but this is a test for him, to see how committed is he is to making this work and accept the situation you're currently in, it's not like you're doing it on purpose, just tell him the truth, maybe send him a nice gift to calm him down, that's the best way to do it i believe.

• valentines. we're not even in the new year yet. are you ldr?

0|0
    0|0
    • I don’t know I’m confused!

• he needs to slow his role

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes