Dating a guy so far out of my league he basically lives in another world - how do I do it?

Anonymous
Let me get this out of the way.. I’m not super attractive. I’m very plain, but in a somewhat pretty way I guess. Think Emma Watson or Keira Knighley (ive been compared to both a few times). I’ve even got the brown eyes (not that there’s anything wrong with that, mine are just small and unspectacular). My hair is mousy and thin.

I started dating this guy. He is so far out of my league, he looks like a model. Honestly, I’m not just saying that because I like him. He has every beautiful feature... huge blue eyes, tall, confident, gorgeous hair..

Every day I have to fight back insecurity, and I’m not sure how to stop. I just don’t know why he would like me. I honestly have no idea.

How do I handle this? Should I just stop dating him?
7
1