I responded to his text and he send me a smiley face?

I responded to his text and he send me a smiley face?
We were texting, and I guess he was going into work. But I sent him a message, and he just sent the emoji up above. Do I reply or wait till he texts me again? Does this mean he doesn't like me? We have been on 2 dates and he claims he really likes me and wants to make me his girlfriend

1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• It's just an emoji you're over thinking it, doesn't matter if you wait or start a new conversation, that emoji doesn't affect the way he feels about you, it's just fun to send that's all.

0|0
    0|0
    • What do I say back?

• Show All
    • You think so?

• Yes I was never more sure about something than this.

What Girls Said 1

• He probably still likes you, don’t stress about it

1|0
    0|0
    • I hope he does... :(

• If you get so worried and paranoid about something as small as this then maybe their is something else about your relationship that is not right. Maybe their is something bigger about him that bothers you, but you are just not facing up to it yet. Or maybe you are insecure in this aspect of your life. Either way if you want to be in a mature relationship then you need to have comfidence in yourself, in the guy you like, and in the relationship as a whole. If you can’t be confident in it, then the relationship will never last.

Recommended myTakes