Should I date a woman that my sister doesn't like?

She likes me and I like her, but she hasn't gotten along with my sister and my sister hasn't gotten along with her. Should I date her regardless?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Why doesn't your sister like her? To be honest my brother was dating a girl years ago and I told him I don't like her. I was shy to tell him the real reason why. He asked me why and I finally told him that she was a many faced girl very aggressive rude etc. I went shopping with her few times while my brother was working and she almost went to the police station she hit a girl yes she hit a girl because apperantly she thought this girl tricked her and got her spot while waiting on line... it was crazy she was not normal but somehow she managed to look so catty while being with my brother
    She bagged me not to tell my brother but anyways she showed her real face so thankfully my brother noticed who she truly was...
    It was crazy

0|0
    0|0
    • A couple of guys my sister liked ended up liking her instead, she may resent her for it. I was gonna talk to my sister more about it, but she didn't seem to be in the mood at the time. It could be more reasons, who knows?

Most Helpful Guy

• It all depends on how much you value your sister's opinion. If your partner being able to get along with your sister is important to you, then maybe you need to reconsider. But if it's not that big of a deal, then don't worry about her.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Is your sister dating her? No? Then who cares? Unless your sister has some solid reason for not liking her that affects you, then I fail to see why her opinion matters. If your sister is being the antagonist, then you need to just lay it out for her and make it clear that if she's the problem, then it's on her to stop being an ass.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I wouldn’t, but I’m not you and I don’t know your sister so I don’t know

0|0
    0|0
  • No you shouldn't

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Who gives a fuck about your sister not liking her? Be your own person. As long as they're not going to stab each other, don't even let it stop you from bringing her around the house.

0|0
    0|0
  • what difference does it make... is your sister going to sleep with her? chances are you won't be together long nobody last anymore so don't worry about it

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck your sister... lol Why does she have any say in your life

0|0
    0|0
  • yes its yor choicee and yours only. do they have a reason to dislike each other?

0|0
    0|0
    • maybe your sister feels like you having a girlfriend will distance you from her. or if she's younger maybe she ñooks up to you and doesn't want to lose her role model

• I think my sister might be jealous that guys find her hot, a couple of guys she tried dating ended up liking her.

• No, that's your family always put family first

0|0
    0|0
  • Dude forget your sister. Girlfriends and families were never made to get along 😂😂

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes