Should I date a woman that my sister doesn't like?

She likes me and I like her, but she hasn't gotten along with my sister and my sister hasn't gotten along with her. Should I date her regardless?

47

Most Helpful Girl

• Why doesn't your sister like her? To be honest my brother was dating a girl years ago and I told him I don't like her. I was shy to tell him the real reason why. He asked me why and I finally told him that she was a many faced girl very aggressive rude etc. I went shopping with her few times while my brother was working and she almost went to the police station she hit a girl yes she hit a girl because apperantly she thought this girl tricked her and got her spot while waiting on line... it was crazy she was not normal but somehow she managed to look so catty while being with my brother
    She bagged me not to tell my brother but anyways she showed her real face so thankfully my brother noticed who she truly was...
    It was crazy

• A couple of guys my sister liked ended up liking her instead, she may resent her for it. I was gonna talk to my sister more about it, but she didn't seem to be in the mood at the time. It could be more reasons, who knows?

Most Helpful Guy

• It all depends on how much you value your sister's opinion. If your partner being able to get along with your sister is important to you, then maybe you need to reconsider. But if it's not that big of a deal, then don't worry about her.