Do prefer to date older than your own age range?

I definitely do in general, i've always gotten along better with older women & tend to take to the idea that women like flowers look better as the more they bloom. Either my age or younger has been my general rule of thumb.
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
F***

Either my age or *older

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer an age range of 21-25, so two years give or take. I'm not big on age differences.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, right now I prefer a decent bit younger than me. And that's not because I value 35-year-old-women less than, say, a 25-year-old-woman. That's not it at all.

The simple fact is that I want to get my doctorate degree and that'll take another 2.5 years. Any woman who's 35 probably won't want to wait that long to make babies, thus my preference for younger women.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 13

• I’ve dated younger and older. As long as the guy is mature and I don’t look like him Mom 😕 age doesn’t matter.

0|2
    0|0
  • I've dated both younger and older by a few years and I think older guys are more mature but younger guys are fun too it's all about the connection you have.

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s always happened that way, but I don’t think I could do long term with someone significantly older than me

0|0
    0|0
  • Older, I find that a lot of guys of my own age range aren't willing to stay committed and are immature. Obviously it doesn't determine that they are all like that, but I have met a lot that are

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course. Since I'm in highschool, I go for people in higher grades.

0|0
    0|0
  • I always attracted to someone older than me. Dunno why if someone younger approach me i always think that theyre not sincere.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd like to date someone who is younger than me

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer guys my age.

0|0
    0|0
  • Older

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, guys I date are 3-6 years older than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

What Guys Said 2

• My girlfriend is 25 we have gotten along well and I hope we still do.

0|0
    0|0
  • I did & I highly enjoyed it

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes