Do prefer to date older than your own age range?

I definitely do in general, i've always gotten along better with older women & tend to take to the idea that women like flowers look better as the more they bloom. Either my age or younger has been my general rule of thumb.
  • Yes
  • No
F***

Either my age or *older

143

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer an age range of 21-25, so two years give or take. I'm not big on age differences.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, right now I prefer a decent bit younger than me. And that's not because I value 35-year-old-women less than, say, a 25-year-old-woman. That's not it at all.

The simple fact is that I want to get my doctorate degree and that'll take another 2.5 years. Any woman who's 35 probably won't want to wait that long to make babies, thus my preference for younger women.