What Advice Do You Have on Not Relying on a Relationship to be Happy?

I've just always needed to be with someone to feel complete but I've always been stuck in the "talking" phase with people, I've never had a stable relationship. I realize that this idea of having to be with someone to be happy isn't healthy, so what advice would you give on learning to be happy by yourself?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Focus on your other life goals. Find projects or hobbies that you like. Its a good feeling completing something you worked hard to achieve and your left with the satisfaction of knowing you did it yourself.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Find a hobby, in my case I play the guitar and it makes me feel happy somehow , because if you rely on people to make you happy then they're gonna fail at that eventually, and helping others is also a great way to feel happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Self knowlege is key. You can't ever ( yet) know what people think, so dont be a fool.

Love yourself first, spend some tine alone, and stoo worrying.

Meditate taking slow breaths

0|0
    0|0
  • ice cream. tisssues and anime keeps the sadness at bay for me. oh and gaming

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes