What Advice Do You Have on Not Relying on a Relationship to be Happy?

I've just always needed to be with someone to feel complete but I've always been stuck in the "talking" phase with people, I've never had a stable relationship. I realize that this idea of having to be with someone to be happy isn't healthy, so what advice would you give on learning to be happy by yourself?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Focus on your other life goals. Find projects or hobbies that you like. Its a good feeling completing something you worked hard to achieve and your left with the satisfaction of knowing you did it yourself.

Most Helpful Girl