How to know if your boyfriend is cheating on you?

How to know if your boyfriend is cheating on you? Or looking around for other chicks? How would you find out?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Call him out on his shit, if he straight up falters then walk the fuck away.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • What do you mean by falters?

• Show All
    • He will respond one of two ways. Freak out and get upset or he will ask you whats wtong babe. But if he pauses before hand the there is a questionable action. Make sure he is facing you. He will turn his body if he is lying fyi

• Thank you!

Most Helpful Girl

• If they dont admit it, wait for it. The truth will come out.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• If yi can't trust him, why not just go ahead and break up now?

0|0
    0|0
  • Why are you asking?
    Has there been a change of behaviour?

That’s probably the biggest sign. Coupled with bullshit.

If you’re feeling that way it’s also a strong indicator, unless you’re just being a bit insecure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Any clues that would indicate he is - lipstick on him or his things, unknown phone numbers, not spending enough time with you, profile (s) on dating site (s), either not treating you well or actually treating you VERY well, if he's checking his phone QUITE frequently, etc. While some/a lot of guys do cheat, you must remember that not all guys do. So, be careful when you accuse him of cheating. You don't want to lose a great guy. Make sure you have solid evidence.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pay attention to him, or make him feel special. He relishes the feeling of knowing that you care bout him. By acting normal, he thinks somethings up and that your cheating on him.

0|0
    0|0
  • I say this to all the chicks: If your worried about him cheating on you, confront him or break up if it's that serious.

0|0
    0|0
  • I will soon make a Take on that subject. More than welcome to watch it. Ill notify you here.

0|0
    0|0
  • have a pretty friend that he doesn't know ask him if he wants to have fun

0|0
    0|0
  • You could always ask him, most people can tell when their partner is lying to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Go look through your messages when you first started then look at them recently.

0|0
    0|0
  • Play with his fone. If he looks tens then there might be a reason for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Check his phone

0|0
    0|0
  • Not coming home, being bad with you

0|0
    0|0
  • I had a 30 relationships in my life but I have never cheat on a girl I just break up take a breath for few months then find myself in a new relationship

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes