Anxiety About Bf?

My boyfriend and I have been together for a while now. Half of the time I think about how much I really love him and how much fun we have when we’re together. The other half is just me thinking and questioning all of the bad stuff that’s happened. There’s been a couple of incidents where he’s been overly friendly with some other girls. Now you may be thinking that I’m jealous and controlling but this is different. I have no problem with my boyfriend having friends that are girls at all. It’s just the way he treats a few of them. He’s always touching them and messing with them. Sometimes it’s right in front of my face. One of them was his ex. When we were walking together in the hallway (highschool) she came around the corner and he just dropped our conversation and talked to her until she left. It was like I wasn’t even there anymore. Another time he touched her thigh. There’s been more incidents with other girls but that one really makes me sad. I had to talk to him about doing this kind of stuff multiple times with him insisting he wasn’t doing anything wrong. Finally after weeks of arguing he agreed not to do it anymore. When we went on a date about a month and a half ago, he told me how three weeks earlier he took another girl out to eat. THREE WEEKS and yeah this was during our date. He didn’t even tell me the day it happened. My boyfriend is the kind of guy who doesn’t let me pay for anything we do together no matter how hard I try and he always says we can’t hang out because he doesn’t have enough money and then he takes this girl on a date and pays for the whole thing. We argued more after. Here we are now and we’re in a “good place” with him agreeing not to do stuff like that anymore. The problem is I question whether or not he’s cheating on me or hanging out with other girls all the time. I’m not trying to be over dramatic but I can feel it deep in my chest everytime I think about it. He doesn’t even hang out with me that often. It really hurts and I don't know wht to do.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• He's a fuckboyo. Sack him. If he toutches other girlis even in front of you shows how much he cares.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• You need to get out of there. Something is obviously up if he is touching other girls, especially his exes thighs? Like what! I would be honest with him and say if this doesn't stop, I'm going to find someone that gives me all their attention. My past exes have been angry for me getting food in the dining hall (college) with a friend since grade school (a little crazy) and they all probably would've had a heart attack if I hung out with an ex alone or pretty much went on a date- so would I! You're young and he's a fool. Message me for more help hun!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes