Im dating a guy 2x my age and he mentioned kids?

I'm seeing a guy a lot older and I like him and I'm happy he's talking about moving in together and I kinda want to... a lot of people assume because of my age I'm a gold digger and he just wants me for sex but we haven't even had sex yet nor has he given me Money or brought me anything
But he knows I'm thinking about sex and that I do want kids and he made a joke about no babies until 6 months of us dating at least and I said well if we end up having sex before then I guess your pulling out and that started a whole conversation on kids

I told him I really want kids rn but I'm waiting until I meet a guy I know will be fully committed to me and my baby and I want to have a nice house and even better cash flow

He said well we're going house next month and u know I have more than enough money to provide and I'm committed to you how things are going I want you to be my forever

What do y'all think
I'm happy he's amazing

14

Most Helpful Guy

• bahahh
    sex is a sure bet with you girly... he wasn't born yesterday ding dong... he knows in due time.. you'll be sitting on the D.. and he's got a 20 year old at the age of 40

good for him though... kinda sad for you though lol
    looks like he's a pimp daddy that wants to pregnant a girl and then go do his thing elsewhere... happens all the time

• 😂😂😂 I love trolls thanks for the laugh

• oh... ok I got it now

• ok that's the first thing you said that makes sense... lol

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not even together half a year, and he's already tying you to him by you moving in and getting you knocked up? He's just about smacking you over the head with red flags.

• Because we both want something serious and I personally don't like slow if we like each other and we are happy let's go

• Then why are you even asking for opinions, if you're so sure and secure with the whole situation? I mean, if that's how you feel, go for it, hope it works out well and you become a happy family and all. But if he's serious, he's being a bit simple in approaching the situation, or if he's not simple, he's manipulating the hell out of you, and you're just asking for him to take advantage of you. Just my two cents, but just because you don't like slow doesn't mean you have to go in blind. Especially when kids enter the equation, it's not just your own life you're responsible for anymore, keep that in mind.

• I'm not easily manipulated that's the purpose of holding of sex we don't do anything involving anything sexual at all it's my rule and we both want something serious and if he's full of shit he's a pro liar but as in me asking I just like to hear other people's opinions usually it helps me figure stuff out about what I want and believe when someone says something and I disagree with it but everyone is entitled to their opinions and I respect and appreciate them