25 and no friends? help?

i just have 1... i used to have a few but i got depressed and lost them... i got irritated a lot and angry. Anyhow im 25 and i need new friends but is it too late at 25?

315

Most Helpful Guy

• No but you just have to know that they won't be putting out effort that much. After like 21 people just stop really putting out effort. Sure they will meet up somewhere but rarely will someone go out of thier way for you.

So go make freinds just don't expect to much from them.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's never too late to make new friends. I was in a similar situation as you. I was in a relationship and became alienated from all of my friends. Luckily, after my relationship ended, I reached out to friends I had lost contact with and began making new ones.