25 and no friends? help?

i just have 1... i used to have a few but i got depressed and lost them... i got irritated a lot and angry. Anyhow im 25 and i need new friends but is it too late at 25?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No but you just have to know that they won't be putting out effort that much. After like 21 people just stop really putting out effort. Sure they will meet up somewhere but rarely will someone go out of thier way for you.

So go make freinds just don't expect to much from them.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's never too late to make new friends. I was in a similar situation as you. I was in a relationship and became alienated from all of my friends. Luckily, after my relationship ended, I reached out to friends I had lost contact with and began making new ones.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• Ill be your huckleberry 😉😆. Sike im in the same situation! Im 25 with no friends anymore... A long term relationship i was in caused me to become distant from all my friends. And 4 years later im still quite the loner with a few people i speak too on occasion. But 99.9% of the time im alone. I barely have family anymore either. This entire world is just changing negatively , and the people are changing with it. Making friends that are real, and loyal, is very hard to find these days. Also im kinda picky about who i let into my life. But all in all i like being alone now. And to be honest i now hate being around people. There annoying af. Learn to find peace and happiness within yourself. Dont listen to society either. You dont need friends. You just need a purpose. When has society ever been right anyway? lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Can i offer you my friendship? Message me. Lets see how good we can go together.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, having true friends is better than the amount of people you know.

0|0
    0|0
  • World is damn big. Always people are interested to make new frnds. How about me? 😉. message me

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm your friend ❤

0|0
    0|0
  • no, it is not too late

0|0
    0|0
  • Start from here! Don't be anonymous

0|0
    0|0
  • Me too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wanna be my friend?

1|0
    0|0
  • I can be friends with you if you want

0|0
    0|0
  • Same here

0|0
    0|0
  • Never too late

0|0
    0|0
  • Same here

0|0
    0|0
  • Never

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Of course it's not too late. you're 25, not 65.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it's not too late.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes