Are there really guys out there who enjoy spending money on their girlfriends?

By spending money I mean taking them on vacations, taking them out to fancy restaurants, buying them expensive gifts, etc... Or is it all a fairy tale?

125

Most Helpful Guy

• I do it all the time. I had a first date for New Years Eve with a high school classmate and she postponed it because she has pneumonia. Tomorrow, I will send her flowers. Our first date will be dinner at an upscale restaurant, a symphony concert, and drinks afterwards.

• Is it bad that I actually want a guy to spoil me like this? All of my exes were broke and cheap, meanwhile all my friends have boyfriends who do the types of things you do for your female friend. I feel as if I've been missing out my whole life.

• It's not the money; it's the thought. Where I live, a guy can buy a dozen roses for $15-20 at the grocery store and bring them home to his honey. He can leave her a note o the mirror that says "I love you" or "can't wait to see you again." You need guys who are ore serious about finding a LTR.

• Will people accuse me of being a gold digger simply because I want a guy to shower me with gifts and take me out to fancy restaurants or even a vacation? (things my exes never did).
      Note, I wouldn't date a man for money alone. But, I think that money is extremely important in a relationship and being spoiled and shown that I am valued is extremely important to me.