Do you tell your girlfriend she’s the hottest girl in the world?

So my girlfriend is prob about a 7/10 in my opinion. But I mean if she ever asks. Should I just say you’re the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen. Something sweet like that? Realistically I think she’ll know that I don’t mean it but still might like it I don't know. What do you think?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My guy tells me, I'm the most beautiful girl in the world more than he calls me hot, lol. (and I prefer it)
    I know I'm not the most beautiful girl, but it does make me feel better about myself and brings a smile on my face that he appreciates me, and finds me attractive.

Every woman loves compliment, every girl wants to feel desirable and beautiful. You can make her feel beautiful, by giving her compliments. She will love it more so, if you give her a compliment out of the blue!! She'll appreciate it, trust me. You don't have to call her, the most hottest/beautiful girl in the world if you think she will roll her eyes.
    Just say-
    "You're So Beautiful "
    "You're so Hot"
    "You look stunning, I can't take my eyes off you"

These compliments will definitely make her day!

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You can tell her that "You are beautiful". You don't need to exaggerate if you don't think she's the most beautiful. Personally, I don't rate so i would just tell her that she is beautiful.

2|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• Nah, I think that's dumb, it's just lying to appease someone. My boyfriend is honest about rating me 7/10 (which doesn't upset me because 7 out of 10 is significantly above average, y'know? It's a great score) and I'm honest about my rating for him. I feel like just saying they're the most beautiful person just cheapens it, it's not being honest.

1|1
    0|0
  • If you love her that should put her in a league of her own.

0|1
    0|0
  • In all honestly I know I'm not the hottest girl in the world and I am not a humble person. So no need to bullshit to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I very rarely refer to my girlfriend as 'hot'
    I call her things like 'Adorkable', 'Cute' or sometimes 'Sexy'

0|0
    0|0
  • Just tell her she's beautiful/hot
    No need to overexaggerate it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Poor girl, you shouldn’t even have to ask this question hahah

0|0
    0|1
  • If you love her, you'll have the right answer, I'm not helping you be a bad boyfriend.
    Her being a seven is exactly why you consider telling her she's not all that, I know men with ugly fat bitches who tell them skinny girls are disgusting and have loose pussies, when he knows he's lying.

Men hate good looking women, and prefer to shield your feelings if he thinks you're ugly. Your women is decent looking and you're here thinking up this dumb shit.

0|0
    0|1
  • Lets just say that if you appreciate her a little and you like getting laid, you better tell her she’s the queen of beauty to you. 😊 I don’t think hurting her feelings is necessary especially if there is a bond between the two of you.

1|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Let's just say that if she read this question she wouldn't be happy.

You definitely have to tell her that she's the most beautiful girl you've ever seen but you should come to believe and feel it!

Her personality and your memories together should make her in a league of her own.

1|0
    0|0
  • "You are the most beautiful girl for me, one which i have chosen" She does not have to be the most beautiful by human standards but for you she should be the center of attention when it comes to girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Use to tell mine she was beautiful everyday. She left me for someone else.
    Cynical story i know but i guess a true answer counts for something.

0|0
    1|0
  • Girls love lies. Don't believe this being honest crap. They want lies

0|0
    3|0
  • Tell her that her beauty is unmeasurable and boundless

0|0
    0|0
  • Lie and tell her she’s very hot.

0|0
    3|0
  • Be real be like ur hot but not the best

0|0
    1|0
  • No wear both realilist and it's impossible to survey 3.5 billion females to find the hottest one
    Also if you say "she's one in a million" your are actually saying she's ok but the earth has 7000 replacments

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes