Do you tell your girlfriend she’s the hottest girl in the world?

So my girlfriend is prob about a 7/10 in my opinion. But I mean if she ever asks. Should I just say you’re the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen. Something sweet like that? Realistically I think she’ll know that I don’t mean it but still might like it I don't know. What do you think?

99

Most Helpful Girl

• My guy tells me, I'm the most beautiful girl in the world more than he calls me hot, lol. (and I prefer it)
    I know I'm not the most beautiful girl, but it does make me feel better about myself and brings a smile on my face that he appreciates me, and finds me attractive.

Every woman loves compliment, every girl wants to feel desirable and beautiful. You can make her feel beautiful, by giving her compliments. She will love it more so, if you give her a compliment out of the blue!! She'll appreciate it, trust me. You don't have to call her, the most hottest/beautiful girl in the world if you think she will roll her eyes.
    Just say-
    "You're So Beautiful "
    "You're so Hot"
    "You look stunning, I can't take my eyes off you"

These compliments will definitely make her day!

Most Helpful Guy

• You can tell her that "You are beautiful". You don't need to exaggerate if you don't think she's the most beautiful. Personally, I don't rate so i would just tell her that she is beautiful.