Is it too late to break off the date?

Okay so i met up with this guy a while ago. The meeting wasn’t so great. It was so bad i ended up blocking him because he was a jerk. He later on apologized for his behavior. And has been flirting with me ever since. I blow him off because I’m not that interested. Anyways i was messaging him one night because he commented on my pictures. He said he would take me on a date. At the moment i felt alright. But then i realized that he’s probably after sex. So i told him a day later. That there’s no point of him taking me to a restaurant and a movie and expecting we’re gonna have sex... he told me that he actually wants to get to know me and he seems excited to take me out... but i still think the date isn’t gonna go well. Its tomorrow night.. is it too late to cancel?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope cancle you don't want to fuck him

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds to me like you are looking for an excuse to be obliged to see him. It doesn't matter if it's 'too late' to cancel. If you don't want to see him just cancel. But if you think you were rash in calling him a jerk and that there's more than than you first thought then go right ahead.

1|1
    0|0
    • Well he offered to take me to a movie and dinner which makes me think maybe i should give him a chance since he’s making the effort to make it nice

• You don't owe him the chance to make it right. Go if you want to see him. Don't go if you don't want to.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes