Guys, Need help?

Actually I like this guy a lot. So to test his feelings I just told him that a guy friend of mine is asking me out for a date. I asked his opinion whether I should go or not. He was like u can go it's just a date enjoy. I guess he doesn't have any feelings

18

Most Helpful Guy

• You are fucking up everything. You don't know you'll regret this if you'll lie about dating some other guy to your crush

• But he is not having any problem. If he would have liked me he would have reacted

• No girl! What if he asks you how was your date you would say it was all good. He will start thinking that you are already dating someone else so I don't have a chance with her. You thought that if he shows disapproval or sad reaction then it would have been a positive news for you but sometimes we just don't feel bad about our friend dating someone else. You should say to him that you were just joking about dating someone else and start giving him hints that you like her. You don't need to creep him out like most men do.

• Thanks for MHO