Guys, Need help?

Actually I like this guy a lot. So to test his feelings I just told him that a guy friend of mine is asking me out for a date. I asked his opinion whether I should go or not. He was like u can go it's just a date enjoy. I guess he doesn't have any feelings

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You are fucking up everything. You don't know you'll regret this if you'll lie about dating some other guy to your crush

0|0
    0|0
    • But he is not having any problem. If he would have liked me he would have reacted

• No girl! What if he asks you how was your date you would say it was all good. He will start thinking that you are already dating someone else so I don't have a chance with her. You thought that if he shows disapproval or sad reaction then it would have been a positive news for you but sometimes we just don't feel bad about our friend dating someone else. You should say to him that you were just joking about dating someone else and start giving him hints that you like her. You don't need to creep him out like most men do.

• Thanks for MHO

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• You're shooting yourself in the foot by testing him with the fake boyfriend routine. "Good for you. Have fun," is how well-adjusted people respond to news that a friend has a date.

If you really want to get his attention, ask him out instead of waiting for him to pass some weird 'test'.

0|0
    0|0
  • And so begins the stupidity of women... if you like this guy, stop playing you’re little fucking games and wasting you’re time and and his time. Tell him how you feel and be done with it.

0|2
    0|0
  • You girls will never take the first step.. why only boys should propose a girl and get rejected, are you afraid of rejection.. if you like him just let him know, he is not going to kill you.. and the question that you have put here is hard to answer cuz no matter what your crush has said, he cannot hide his feelings you should have read it in his eyes.. how was his facial expression when he told you to have fun?

0|0
    0|0
  • When will women realise that 'testing' a guy is about as useful as... its just not useful at all. Men dont respond to it. They hate being involved in them. They can spot them a mile away. Its just irritating and shows you aren't being yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, you are playing games with him. I mean you technically told him you aren't Interested in him because you said that a dude was taking you out. I don't know why women love to play games with guys so much. It's such a mental mind fuck.

0|0
    0|0
  • Strong men are not as jealousy as women. He won't start whining about this test of yours. He is probably used to rejection, so he can easily accept if you reject him. Because this is what you make him feel right now. He sees, that you put him in the friendzone. Girl! Do not ruin this. Tell him you like him.

0|0
    0|0
  • haha fucking hell woman of course he isn't going to say "no dont go i love you" when you are making him feel like you dont like him

dont play games. dont "test" people. you aren't 13 anymore.

0|2
    0|0
    • never mind the fact that every person thinks differently and reacts to things differently. you can't judge his feelings solely by YOUR INTERPRETATION of his reaction

yes you've actually annoyed me. garrr

• stop the stupid tests and confess how you feel. thats what my ex did. i reacted the same way that guy did. your not his girlfriend he would be a dick telling you not to date other people.

0|0
    0|0
    • In the month of October I have just told him that I like him. He told he likes me as a friend.

• Dont beat around the bush and test him, tell him how you feel. now he thinks you see him as a friend and he will have no chance to get with you...

0|1
    0|0
  • If you have feelings for him, tell him dont make up stuff.
    If he likes you he will tell you if he does not he will tell you, either way you can move on in your life.

0|0
    0|0
  • 'To test his feelings'... These crazy bitches... Hilarious 😂

0|2
    0|0
  • Not exactly. Some guys don't react to jealousy. Get involved in his hobbies/interests and strike a conversation with him to ignite that flame.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your question wasn't good. What was he going to reply if he has feelings for you? If he said 'no, don't go' you would have him in a corner and he would have had to explain his answer.

The reply is always going to be yes. So the question doesn't help you. If you could read his expressions when he replied you would have a chance of getting an answer.

If you usually talks about guys with him then you can talk about this one. If he gets anoid he is interested in one of you. If you don't talk to him about guys then you can't use that approach.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a good why to do it, i've gotten my heart broken like this.

0|0
    0|0
  • That or he hides them well.

0|1
    0|0
  • He's trusting you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mind games...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes