How should I tell my ex coworker that I want to fuck him?

Got let go of my job, he's hot as hell and I denied him. Now I don't work there and want him bad. i have his number but we rarely talk. How should I go about this?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• EASYMODE!!!

You just go over rub a finger over his chest muscles and say “ oh this is a body i’d love to play with” say it all villainous and movie like and bam...

That mf will be hooked, considering he’s not like a devoted religious mate or anything. Or the rare guy with morals lol.

Do that and you’re in 🤩😎

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• D'ya really wanna go straight to fucking? How 'bout a date first? An emotional connection might be nice too, right?

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I don't know he wanted to "cuddle me" at 1am a few days ago. I don't know if he wants an emotional connection

• Show All
    • @CrazyTurboBeast it was at 1am in the morning and I was tired

• Then that’s ok. He should understand and respect that.
      The fact he is calling at 1am in the first place suggest he is looking to use you.
      Plus if he has gone cold because you refused him then that suggests it even more.

It’s fine if you’re ok with that and that’s all you want but never let yourself be used.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• Just say this! ( Hey, how are you, I know this may sound weird but for some reason I've been thinking about you and I think texting you will help clear my head) Your welcome!

1|0
    0|0
  • Tell him straight up. Get to the point guys like that

2|0
    0|0
  • Should be easy. But i'd just write him casually and give him a chance to "win" you over. If he doesn't bite, there's going to be some open door, so you'll figure it out

1|0
    0|0
  • Do you just want to fuck or want more?

Either way start it with a casual message eg remember that time at work when x y or z happened and take it from there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him the only thing that stopped you was that you worked together but now that's no longer an issue...

1|1
    0|0
  • start a casual conversation over the phone. and then work your way from there. if you wanna fuck him then fuck him

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him you wanna have coffe or a drink at your place... Then. I guess you can start the things off

1|0
    0|0
  • Give him the opportunity to ask you out. Like mention your free or suggest going somewhere.

0|1
    0|0
  • Just ask him if he want to grab a pizza and play...

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask about work. Then see if you could Netflix and chill.

0|0
    0|0
  • Does he have a Partner? Do you just wanna rush over and fuck him?

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe give him a call and suggest a date?

0|1
    0|0
  • Tell him that directly!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Send a friendly text

1|0
    0|0
  • Text after 11 pm: come over to (address)

0|1
    0|0
  • Text him "Hey, want to hangout?"

0|0
    0|0
  • You are not a slut.. cmon

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Call him. Sweet talk him. Tell him how wet he makes you when you think of him and what you'd like to do to him.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lmao

1|0
    0|0
  • Ask him out?

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes