How should I tell my ex coworker that I want to fuck him?

Got let go of my job, he's hot as hell and I denied him. Now I don't work there and want him bad. i have his number but we rarely talk. How should I go about this?

418

Most Helpful Guy

• EASYMODE!!!

You just go over rub a finger over his chest muscles and say “ oh this is a body i’d love to play with” say it all villainous and movie like and bam...

That mf will be hooked, considering he’s not like a devoted religious mate or anything. Or the rare guy with morals lol.

Do that and you’re in 🤩😎

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• D'ya really wanna go straight to fucking? How 'bout a date first? An emotional connection might be nice too, right?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I don't know he wanted to "cuddle me" at 1am a few days ago. I don't know if he wants an emotional connection

• @CrazyTurboBeast it was at 1am in the morning and I was tired

• Then that’s ok. He should understand and respect that.
      The fact he is calling at 1am in the first place suggest he is looking to use you.
      Plus if he has gone cold because you refused him then that suggests it even more.

It’s fine if you’re ok with that and that’s all you want but never let yourself be used.