Why is he being so mean?

He’s never acted this way before, everytime I ask him anything he yells at me then says I have an attitude. He keeps trying to flip everything on me. He says I’m not doing anything wrong he says he loves me but I do not feel love anymore I feel hate. I’m scared to even talk to him

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• What are some things you've asked him that prompted him to yell?

He's not doing anything wrong in regards to what?

You can private message me if you don't wanna put the detail right here.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • It won’t let me private message you. And he’s getting angry at everything. He said I’m assuming things when I’m not. I ask him why he didn’t text me and he screams he’s busy and he’s not doing anything. But I never said he was

• Show All
    • It still doesn’t let me private message..

• Did you just send me a friend request, if yes, I accepted it and sent you a private message? Check your private message tab.

Most Helpful Girl

• Has he been doing anything shady lately? Any other small changes in behaviour you may have overlooked? Things u didn't think were important

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • He’s been nothing but shady lately but if I press on what’s wrong he gets angry

• What things are bothering you though?
      It could be him projecting guilt.

• I literally ask him a question about something and he flys off the rails. Or he comes home just pissed off. He’s being unnecessarily cruel to me over tiny things like he thinks I don’t trust him? Well I had full trust until your coming home and yelling because “we are great” it’s like the freaking twilight zone

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• You don't provide any background but he may have some emotional issue running in his head. Depression is a common one.

0|0
    0|0
    • I’m sick been in and out of hospitals for 3 years we’ve been together for 5 I have some big tests coming up that I’ve been terrified of. When he should be pulling me closer he’s making me want to run away. I don’t say anything to provoke him. I’ve never accused him but he pushes hard he didn’t do anything

• Show All
    • Maybe. But he was wonderful when it was the worst. It started with early onset fibromyalgia, then I started having seizures for about 6 months randomly until we found out it was the medicine. Just recently I was diagnosed with PLMD periodic limb movement disorder. I violently kick in my sleep I spasm and drop things or trip over nothing. But he’s always handled it well his mom was sick when he was young. I’m also diagnosed bi polar type1 and 2 and I’m forced to live at my parents house again. Because I jumped across the counter at a Walgreens pharmacist... my worst Shameful moment of my life because they took my medical rights I had to move back in with my mom and they disabled me. I can’t work and I really loved Work. Maybe he hates me cause I’m back here with my parents? Big I just feel that would be a reason to be nicer. I tell him to go he says no he loves me. I’m in a weird wall

• You are going to have to somehow have a heart to heart with him. On another note, since you can't work, you may still be able to volunteer. So long as you can stay in control, that is a great way to get out and be productive.

• Get rid of him. He sounds like he is a cancer.

0|0
    0|0
    • I love him. It’s hard to leave someone you love. Even if they hurt you

• he's tired of dating you.

0|0
    0|0
    • I’ve been wondering if that’s the case. Sometimes I think he’s sticking around for the kinky sex. Which I refuse to participate in while he’s talking down to me

• Show All
    • Somethings are just out of your control. You can't do everything yourself. I dont know how long you two have been dating, but you shouldint step over your happiness to please him. If he is still serious about your relationship he will make it work.

• It’s been 5 years... we were planning to get married in two more years

• Tell him how you feel

0|0
    0|0
    • I have over and over and over. He says he’s mean for “reasons” not just one

• Then let him be and go on with your life. No use in chasing him

• maybe he found out u cheated on him.

0|0
    0|0
    • Definitely did not cheat on him, in fact giving him every kinky fantasy he’s ever had and it’s making him meaner :/

What Girls Said 3

• He lost interest in you or he must have some other issues regarding job or family

0|0
    0|0
    • I’m thinking so too

• Ask him what's wrong

0|0
    0|0
    • I have, multiple times. I’ve begged him to tell me what I’ve done wrong what’s wrong in his life. Nothing changes. He’s not always been this way

• Try to end it. If he doesn't care he doesn't love u

• Stop the relationship; sounds unhealthy and toxic.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes