Why is he being so mean?

He’s never acted this way before, everytime I ask him anything he yells at me then says I have an attitude. He keeps trying to flip everything on me. He says I’m not doing anything wrong he says he loves me but I do not feel love anymore I feel hate. I’m scared to even talk to him

46

Most Helpful Guy

• What are some things you've asked him that prompted him to yell?

He's not doing anything wrong in regards to what?

You can private message me if you don't wanna put the detail right here.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • It won’t let me private message you. And he’s getting angry at everything. He said I’m assuming things when I’m not. I ask him why he didn’t text me and he screams he’s busy and he’s not doing anything. But I never said he was

• It still doesn’t let me private message..

• Did you just send me a friend request, if yes, I accepted it and sent you a private message? Check your private message tab.

Most Helpful Girl

• Has he been doing anything shady lately? Any other small changes in behaviour you may have overlooked? Things u didn't think were important

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • He’s been nothing but shady lately but if I press on what’s wrong he gets angry

• What things are bothering you though?
      It could be him projecting guilt.

• I literally ask him a question about something and he flys off the rails. Or he comes home just pissed off. He’s being unnecessarily cruel to me over tiny things like he thinks I don’t trust him? Well I had full trust until your coming home and yelling because “we are great” it’s like the freaking twilight zone