Guys, would you still marry a woman who you ejoy being with a lot but wants to wait till marriage for sex?

She has all the qualities you’re looking for but still a Virgin who wants to wait

how important is sex in your opinion. Would you be willing to show her and help her experiment a little
I had previously asked a question about dropping virginity before marriage and people often answered that “ you have to see compatibility.”

But if a someone truly likes you, would they really end it all over no/inexperienced sex? If a couple can work it out and be okay with that, then it shouldn’t be a huge problem?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• No.
    Two reasons...
    First, I don't believe in the need for marriage apart from the legal one. And if you take religion out of the picture like that I see no reason to wait until we are together in the eyes of the government.
    Second unless your nerves are irrepably damaged by some past accident or trauma I am fairly certain you would kick your own ass after your first few sex sessions, so I am saving you time.

All that said... If you just tell me you don't feel ready for sex yet I would be perfectly fine with it. I would point out reason two but that is it. Just point it out but respect your wish.