Guys, would you still marry a woman who you ejoy being with a lot but wants to wait till marriage for sex?

She has all the qualities you’re looking for but still a Virgin who wants to wait

how important is sex in your opinion. Would you be willing to show her and help her experiment a little
Updates:
I had previously asked a question about dropping virginity before marriage and people often answered that “ you have to see compatibility.”

But if a someone truly likes you, would they really end it all over no/inexperienced sex? If a couple can work it out and be okay with that, then it shouldn’t be a huge problem?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No.
    Two reasons...
    First, I don't believe in the need for marriage apart from the legal one. And if you take religion out of the picture like that I see no reason to wait until we are together in the eyes of the government.
    Second unless your nerves are irrepably damaged by some past accident or trauma I am fairly certain you would kick your own ass after your first few sex sessions, so I am saving you time.

All that said... If you just tell me you don't feel ready for sex yet I would be perfectly fine with it. I would point out reason two but that is it. Just point it out but respect your wish.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 24

• What about other things besides sex? Blow jobs, etc.

If she was an absolutely amazing woman I would wait. I waited 11 months with my ex who was a virgin, but we literally did everything else besides sex.

But, yes. I would wait. I've only slept with 3 girls and 1 woman in my 23 1/2 years of life.

1|0
    0|0
    • Updated answer: My virgin ex eventually got upset that I wasn't pleasing her well enough. It honestly took me by surprise... I thought shed never care about such a thing but she didn't like that I wasn't able to get her off easily or get her off at all sometimes.

I rather have a great relationship and average sex then an average relationship with bomb sex.

• Yes!
    That's what I want, but I guess it is hard to find a girl like that, and even if.
    I know I won't resist and not do anything with!

1|0
    0|0
    • They still exist. I had previously asked a question about dropping virginity before marriage and people often answered that “ you have to see compatibility.”

But if a someone truly likes you, would they really end it all over no/inexperienced sex? If a couple can work it out and be okay with that, then it shouldn’t be a huge problem?

• I am for myself, want to keep it after marriage, but it is not easy to hold back!
      And I mean nowadays the standards are just low, like almost everyone has at least tried sexting once!

• If you love this woman and she loves you, I would wait. You can have a bowl of soup now with some other woman, or you can have a juicy sizzly steak if you wait. It may be the wrong comparison but who would give up steak for soup?

1|0
    0|0
  • At my age, no. But when I was in my early 20's I would but still need a strong physical relationship.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would absolutely love that. One of my biggest regrets in life is losing my virginity before marriage. There is nothing sexier than a girl who wants to wait and gift herself to her husband after marriage

1|0
    0|0
  • I would actually my religion ( Islam ) prevent us from doing any kind of sexual things before mirage this is for people who really have a faith inside but other guys on every where actually they won't agree on that 😉

1|0
    0|0
  • If I have plans to marry her and intend to marry her, then yes. It's only a problem if I don't know where the relationship is going.

1|0
    0|0
  • As a Christian now I have no choice but to wait til marriage to get sexual.

If I wasn't a Christian I'll still wait if that is what she wanted, but I will have to be in love with her to do so.

1|0
    0|0
    • we all know how well most christians keep that oath...

• @up_64: I know the immense majority are hyprocrites about it, but since I became a Christian back in 2010 I have been devoted to the lord Jesus and the Bible.

• If you love her you love her and that would not make any difference. If it does you are tp shallow for her and allow her to find someone who does want to wait for her.

1|1
    0|0
  • Sex is a big part of a relationship. The intimacy you have with sex is like no other. Finding out on the wedding night what she likes and wants is nothing like what you want then how can you be that deeply intimate when you can't enjoy it or get a outlett for your or her well fetish.

0|0
    0|0
    • Isn’t it possible for the couple to experiment with each other? Or maybe one lead the other?

• Sure if ur lucky and you both like the same thing. Then jackpot and lucky you

• Not having sex before marriage is a good thing if you're looking for a long lasting marriage with a quality husband. A quality husband will be proud that you saved yourself for him, it'll make him feel very special.

Studies show that if you don't have any sexual partners before marriage, the marriage has a much better chance of lasting. If you ride the cock carousel before marriage you have a lot to compare your husband with, and maybe he doesn't measure up to your past experiences. In that situation, and especially if you turn out to have a high libido, you'll always feel that something's missing, and you'll eventually become frustrated enough to cheat or even divorcing because of a dysfunctional sex life.

So I'd say that if you've waited this long I'd rather save myself.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have no intention of marrying so no, I would leave and find someone who doesn't have an issue with pre-marital sex.

1|0
    0|0
  • "Would you be willing to show her and help her experiment a little" Do you mean after marriage I'm assuming? lol It kind of contradicts this otherwise lol ;)

I personally don't believe in waiting until marriage, I think it's a mistake. It's part of getting to know the person. You need to know if you're sexually compatible or not and you don't want to find out when you're married that you're not. It's important too, just like everything else about marriage is. Having said that, I have been with a girl like you. We didn't end up getting married, but we were together for a long time. I was willing to wait because it was what she wanted and I respected that. And of course I'd be willing to experiment with her!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I would love to meet someone like that :) there's plenty more you can do while you wait :P

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure I would wait. Sex gets better over time anyway. It's a learning experience with exploration.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yesssssss.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Why not?

1|1
    0|0
  • Of course, sex before marriage isn't good.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure!

1|0
    0|0
  • of course. why not?

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes