Hey, Girls, I have a question. If you're totally into a guy and the guy is in to you, how easily would you be freaked out by his personal problems?

Say you only know eachother for about a week over the internet (so you've only seen a picture or two of eachother). But you two are really flirting a lot with eachother and both clearly showing that you're interested, how quickly would you be freaked out if the guy started sharing a lot of his deep personal problems with you?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• It would really depend. A week of talking online to me is not much, so it would probably come as a surprise that he’d be so open.

If the problems he was having were serious and I would understand his need for telling me and asking me for support, I’d try to be there for him. Depends so much on the context tho; what the problems were, if he has other people to talk to them about, if they’re a big part of his identity and all that.

0|0
    0|0
  • That rather depends on what they are.

1|0
    0|0
    • What they are? I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you mean, could you elaborate?

• 🙄

Whether a girl will be freaked out by your “serious emotional issues” rather depends on what those “serious emotional issues” actually are.

Recommended myTakes