Am I a bad person?

i ignored my sister for three years while i was living in the same house... i was angry at her for past related issues. Bullying frm childhood.. but i miss my sister but she never also said a word to me... i feel really guilty... she was depressed all the way

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Is she younger or older? Also try to contact her through mutual friends or your parents. Just explain everything to her... and you should know that once your parents are gone, you will not be alone, you will have someone you grew with. If you dont talk with her, you won't really have that chance. What kind of bad you did to her?

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • i did she didn't open her door

• Show All
    • noooo

• Try to look up for her name on facebook or anywhere. Have you tried asking your parents about her? Or waiting till she goes out for work or anything like that?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you'll ever get over it if you don't let that anger go. You're just holding yourself back and I think that's reason enough to start talking to her again. And especially if you see her feeling bad about it.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• The past is the past, you can only affect what happens in the future. Try and ask her about her day each week and see if she responds. Other than that, keep on doing the simple nice things for her like making her a drink or something. Those little things will build up and show her that you're not such a bad person. You shouldn't feel guilty for wanting a better future

0|0
    0|0
  • the fact that you feel remorse shows that you are not a bad person. tell her you made some bad choices and you want to have a better relationship.

0|0
    0|0
    • i did... and she doesn't want to talk

• Show All
    • maybe i should write a letter?

• there is still a chance she wouldn't read it though

• I'm worst, I fought all my family for my girlfriend and she dumped me 😜

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell he you miss her

0|0
    0|0