Online dating and why its so hard to get a reply?

Well Im a guy really looking for love and I have been on quite A few dating apps and sites I dont wear A mask and am honest about who I am how I feel And what I am looking for and its been really hard for me to get a reply and when I so it usually leads to nothing but a couple hours of conversation so I guess my question is what do women prefer In A man and what are the best tips women have for getting A reply from A woman and possibly A date

32

Most Helpful Girl

• N1: be a fuckboy 😭
    U will get the quickest replies unfortunately

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I dont want a fuck you or get bent I want a chance to find a lover and best friend or maybe even a bestfriend and I really dont know how to be or act like a fuckboy

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I wasn't so been deep in the online dating world (when I was free). But I know a guy, who looks real sporty and has a house in Thailand. So what he did: he posted an ad (at a dating site) that he'd like to take 2-3 girls to thailand with all the expenses at his side. And in exchange he'd satisfy his sexual desires. Well long ago around 2010 it really worked. So I believe, you are just to have some stylish and sporty appearance, wear cool gadgets and drive a cool car. And all the chicks are yours regardless it's a dating site, or a club, or a pub.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Let me just go buy that winning lottery ticket lol but ya not that I wouldn't enjoy that or say no but it's just not what I'm looking for want A relationship with meaning and someone thats my lover and best friend someone to live and grow with and enjoy life ya know?

• Dont get what you are trying to say.

• I mean the woman you love, the woman your friend and the woman you enjoy are 3 different women =D