Online dating and why its so hard to get a reply?

Well Im a guy really looking for love and I have been on quite A few dating apps and sites I dont wear A mask and am honest about who I am how I feel And what I am looking for and its been really hard for me to get a reply and when I so it usually leads to nothing but a couple hours of conversation so I guess my question is what do women prefer In A man and what are the best tips women have for getting A reply from A woman and possibly A date

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• N1: be a fuckboy 😭
    U will get the quickest replies unfortunately

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I dont want a fuck you or get bent I want a chance to find a lover and best friend or maybe even a bestfriend and I really dont know how to be or act like a fuckboy

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I wasn't so been deep in the online dating world (when I was free). But I know a guy, who looks real sporty and has a house in Thailand. So what he did: he posted an ad (at a dating site) that he'd like to take 2-3 girls to thailand with all the expenses at his side. And in exchange he'd satisfy his sexual desires. Well long ago around 2010 it really worked. So I believe, you are just to have some stylish and sporty appearance, wear cool gadgets and drive a cool car. And all the chicks are yours regardless it's a dating site, or a club, or a pub.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Let me just go buy that winning lottery ticket lol but ya not that I wouldn't enjoy that or say no but it's just not what I'm looking for want A relationship with meaning and someone thats my lover and best friend someone to live and grow with and enjoy life ya know?

• Show All
    • Dont get what you are trying to say.

• I mean the woman you love, the woman your friend and the woman you enjoy are 3 different women =D

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• You’re probably boring and send copy and pasted messages to everyone, right? Well, women get tons of messages a day. They’re not going to respond to someone who hasn’t put in even minimal effort.

0|0
    0|1
    • Actually no I spend time to look at who someone is and and write them a message all there own asking them about specific things and talk a little about who im looking for and what I hope to be for someone and Its rather romantic and from the heart in really just starting to think there are too many guys just trying to fuck that it devalues all men and also makes it look like thats all we want although that's not at all what I'm looking to find and I make that perfectly clear

• Show All
    • Ya she's gotta be if It means that much to her or just a grammar Nazi, although she's right and I will take it into consideration. Who knew online dating would be so similar to writing a midterm paper. XD

• @redreddyred nope. Well, depending on where you’re from, I suppose. But I am a natural born Canadian citizen. English is my first language, though not my only one.

• Just wait

0|1
    0|1

What Guys Said 1

• Stop using dating apps. Go out and meet someone. Escalate. A couple of hours of conversation? If you’re not escalating she’s going to friend zone you and it will lead to nothing you’re just her texting buddy. Texting should be used for one thing- getting her to go out with you (unless you’re in a relationship with her). If you HAVE to use dating apps, get her number ASAP. Escalate, escalate, escalate!!!

0|1
    0|0
    • Ha

Thanks pretty helpful and ya thats why I use the apps im looking for a date and live in a small town where every one fucks every one every other week and Im all set with that Cesspool of Filth

• Stop beating around the bush my man and get to business. Women like a guy who is confident. Next tim you match with a chute try it. Message her, get her number, ask her out. Don’t keep having question based conversations over texts. Save your questions for when you meet up. Good luck my dude 👍🏻

Recommended myTakes