I really need help?

A guy I have been knowing for a little while says he can't resist me and want to be with me 24/7 and only want to be with me and no one else. I am the only reason what makes him happy. He is a very needy person. I don't really feel the same strong feelings as he does and I want him to step back a little, but not be rude about it. How can I do that?

35

Most Helpful Guy

• You have to first figure out what type of relationship (how to relate) you want. After that, you can compose your thoughts. By your description, he is acting like a neglected dog. When you pet him or show attention, he tries to make up for his complete lack of attention. That drives people away. If you can get him to understand that and to try and restrain himself, he may be be able to have a healthy relationship with someone without driving them away.

• Thank you. I will try to do that. :)