Girls, what would be going through your head after a date like this? What would be a reason you wouldn't text?

We went out on a first date, had an AMAZING time. Throughout the date lots of good conversation, flirting, and she said things about how we’ll have to do xyz when we hang out again. Had a heavy makeout session afterwards. She was really into it and overall, the date went extremely well.

She did say she just got out of a serious relationship in August and that she is “guarded”, so if I feel like she’s being distant that is why. She also said she likes a guy who takes initiative.

We talked very sporadically, with her asking me how my day was two nights in a row. It was Christmas weekend so I didn’t expect a lot of communication. But she was a little more communicative before our first date.

I said we should go out again later this week. She said she might be available Wednesday, Friday or Saturday depending on work. Wednesday ended up not working. Then she said she could only do during the day Friday. I couldn’t do that. So I said let me know when you have a free night again. She said “Definitely I will next week”. But haven't gotten a text from her since.

Did she lose interest in me? Is she seeing other guys? What would be going through this girl’s’ head? My theory is maybe she thought we moved too fast with making out so she’s trying to play it cool?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Impossible to mind read unfortunately. My top guess is she's not that into u. Sorry. Second guess is she's scared because of prev relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like u said.. she got out of a serious relationship just a few months back... Maybe she's trying to figure out if it's d right thing to do now or not... Maybe she's not sure

0|0
    0|0
  • If she said she likes a guy to take initiative why not text her and ask when she's available?

0|0
    0|0
    • l already did... On Monday I texted that we should go out, she listed off a few days, then said she could only do during the day Friday which I couldn't do. So I said for her to let me know when she'd have another free night and she said definitely she will next week. Maybe it's my insecurity but I feel like if she liked me a lot she'd put forth more effort.

• Show All
    • So I just saw on her snapchat-she actually has family over -_-. I was being stupid. So I guess I'll just wait until early next week to see if she texts?

• I would. If you haven't heard from her by early next week I think it would be appropriate to reach out to her one more time

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes