How to stop thinking worst case scenario when it comes to dating girls?

Whenever I have a really good date, and maybe she doesn't text or I don't have the reassurance I want, I start to think of worst case scenario. Like maybe she's just out with other guys or not interested anymore. Or maybe there's just something wrong with me. When in reality there could be a million reasons why she doesn't text or didn't want to date. My therapist says reality is usually somewhere in between worst and best case scenario.

Why type of mentalities have you adopted to stop thinking worst case scenario with dates.

12