Guys, if all your friends/family thought your girl was ugly and gross, but you liked her, would you break up?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Heck no. I wouldn't let the opinions of others affect my relationship, unless she was being terrible. But, beauty is relative. What I may deem as beautiful will be different from what others perceive as beautiful. If she's my girl, that means she was already beautiful in my eyes to begin with.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• He chose her, he asked her, she said yes and why would he let all that hard work go to waste just because of the opinions of his F&F? If she was a nasty person, that would be another matter but attraction is a chemical thing and what sets off you, may not set off another.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• Nope. Idc what my family would think. Not unless they had a good enough reason for why we should break up, being ugly/gross to them isn't enough.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell no, what other people think about my girlfriend they can keep it to themselves.

2|0
    0|0
  • If I think she's hot, I don't care about the others. Works the other way around too haha :P

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't listen to their opinions.
    If im happy with her they should accept it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell no,
    they should broaden their look.

Except if you are blind and hard-hearing and all she is after is your money.

1|0
    0|0
  • why the hell should that even be considered? no, of course not

1|0
    0|0
  • nope. i would tell them to respect her and shut up.

2|0
    0|0
  • If they'll say my girl is ugly then I would consider myself to be blind because I can't have that low standards

0|0
    0|0
  • I've actually had this happen, and no, I did not let their opinion change how I felt about her.

1|0
    0|0
  • NO !!!

2|0
    0|0
  • Nope!!!

2|0
    0|0
  • naa, id tell to stfu.

2|0
    0|0
  • What am I, BLIND?