Have you ever gone on a date that ended like this?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh, totally!

I've had lots of dates like that. Because, as you well know musicbrain, we teachers can toooooootally afford $300,000 art collections on our salaries, right?

Seriously though, no, I haven't. However, I kind of suspect Mr. Lawyer was oblivious. I mean, how could he not know she was *THAT* drunk before he invited her home? Something's not being said here...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Hahaha! I'm going to give the guy the benefit of the doubt here. We obviously don't know the entire story, but I'm going to guess that he probably tried to call her a cab/Uber from the restaurant (or wherever they were). She refused and I guess he compromised by bringing her back to his place. Maybe he didn't know where she lived? So many variables here. Seems like a lesson learned for him, though.

Most Helpful Girl

• Fortunately nothing even close to that.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE