Have you ever gone on a date that ended like this?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh, totally!

I've had lots of dates like that. Because, as you well know musicbrain, we teachers can toooooootally afford $300,000 art collections on our salaries, right?

Seriously though, no, I haven't. However, I kind of suspect Mr. Lawyer was oblivious. I mean, how could he not know she was *THAT* drunk before he invited her home? Something's not being said here...

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Hahaha! I'm going to give the guy the benefit of the doubt here. We obviously don't know the entire story, but I'm going to guess that he probably tried to call her a cab/Uber from the restaurant (or wherever they were). She refused and I guess he compromised by bringing her back to his place. Maybe he didn't know where she lived? So many variables here. Seems like a lesson learned for him, though.

Most Helpful Girl

• Fortunately nothing even close to that.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• No, (fortunately) my dates have always been very normal and unspectacular.
    Also, I've never really liked Andy Warhole's paintings and sculptures very much but after looking at the girl's mugshot, I have to say Mr. Buzbee's taste in art is definitely better than his taste in women.

1|0
    0|0
  • Does anyone else love that these people are named Lindy Lou Layman and Anthony Buzbee? lol

I'm picturing the following scene unfolding at the Buzbee mansion:

Lindy: "Designing Campbell soup doesn't seem very artistic."

Anthony: "That's true. It won't look like traditional artwork to the layman."

1|2
    0|0
  • Jesussss

1|0
    0|0
  • That's funny

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes