This guy I'm with is more interested with my body/sex than myself as a person.. is it best to drop this relationship?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Drop out as soon as possible if you want to be with a person who loves the real person within you and not with some maniac who just want to satisfy his urge and treat you as an object. I hope you understand how important is love over lust.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on what you want out of it. If you're happy with just having casual sex and nothing more , just continue to see him.

If you're hoping it'll lead somewhere, and you're seeing him in the hope it'll develop into a committed relationship , then end it.

He's putting himself first by getting what he wants, so if you aren't getting what you want really, pursue a guy who is on the same page as you

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• Definitely drop it, especially since you're interested in him. If he is more interested in you physically, he'll just treat you like a piece of meat without considering your feelings.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. If you feel that he's with you just because of your body and looks you should drop it because it won't last anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you get into that habit, you will be dropping every relationship you ever get involved in. There is no guy who wants you for anything other than sex. As a woman, that's all you have to offer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep, because it isn't [relationship] all about sex. It should be more on understanding and making each other feel better and helping out each other in thick n thin.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you want the same thing, there's nothing wrong with that. If you have different needs & desires, you should probably end it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No.. it's just the guy's way of showing affection.
    More important is how he treats u out of the bedroom, in public places, in front of other people, the respect he gives u!!

0|0
    0|0
  • A relationship should be about both people's wants and needs

0|0
    0|0
  • Not if you like sex. If you want to be text book loved, drop him.

0|0
    0|0
  • if you want anything meaningful, yes
    if you want fun, exploit him

0|0
    0|0
  • Most likely yes, it is probably better to drop this relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • you just get the answer. he just want to use you...
    if you're fine being just that or not

0|0
    0|0
  • Drop it... Unless your ok with being a friends with benefits

0|0
    0|0
  • You already know the answer

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask yourself what do you want

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. If you need to know more I can tell you why

0|0
    0|0
  • Have fun

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't want to be rude but if you let the relationship get this far, you knew what you were signing on to so if now you've changed your mind then just end it

0|0
    0|0
  • Why? Why drop it? You have nothing else to offer anyone. Tell us that it's not true. Tell us.. You know that you don't. This guy knows it as well. What else do you have? Tell us. What makes you interesting above any of the others? How are you more interesting? Give this guy a break. Just continue on doing what's good for the both of you. Why would you change it? When comes to "you" what else is there?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Oh definitely

1|0
    0|0
  • Yup.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes