This guy I'm with is more interested with my body/sex than myself as a person.. is it best to drop this relationship?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Drop out as soon as possible if you want to be with a person who loves the real person within you and not with some maniac who just want to satisfy his urge and treat you as an object. I hope you understand how important is love over lust.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on what you want out of it. If you're happy with just having casual sex and nothing more , just continue to see him.

If you're hoping it'll lead somewhere, and you're seeing him in the hope it'll develop into a committed relationship , then end it.

He's putting himself first by getting what he wants, so if you aren't getting what you want really, pursue a guy who is on the same page as you

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• Definitely drop it, especially since you're interested in him. If he is more interested in you physically, he'll just treat you like a piece of meat without considering your feelings.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. If you feel that he's with you just because of your body and looks you should drop it because it won't last anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • No.. it's just the guy's way of showing affection.
    More important is how he treats u out of the bedroom, in public places, in front of other people, the respect he gives u!!

0|0
    0|0
  • If you get into that habit, you will be dropping every relationship you ever get involved in. There is no guy who wants you for anything other than sex. As a woman, that's all you have to offer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep, because it isn't [relationship] all about sex. It should be more on understanding and making each other feel better and helping out each other in thick n thin.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you want the same thing, there's nothing wrong with that. If you have different needs & desires, you should probably end it.

0|0
    0|0
  • A relationship should be about both people's wants and needs

0|0
    0|0
  • Not if you like sex. If you want to be text book loved, drop him.

0|0
    0|0
  • if you want anything meaningful, yes
    if you want fun, exploit him

0|0
    0|0
  • Most likely yes, it is probably better to drop this relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 2

Recommended myTakes