Do u think this was cheating?

I wonder if I should be mad about this and if it is a red flag. My boyfriend posted a thing about a model agency he’s in. Then a girl he met and was interested in him asked him how it was and he replied and everything was fine. Then out of the blue the girl asked him if all the models had saggy boobs. He said wtf ahahha why that do u have saggy boobs? And she said no my boobs are tiny. He then said well boobs are always boobs no matter the size ahah. She then asked me if he was still with me and he said he was... but wasn’t that conversation a bit disrespectful? He said he was jk and didn’t know what to say...

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Come on at least he didn't deny you he's just answering questions

Most Helpful Girl

• I don’t understand how that could be considered cheating in any capacity. Is he not allowed to speak to women? Goodness. That must make family dinners awkward.