Do u think this was cheating?

I wonder if I should be mad about this and if it is a red flag. My boyfriend posted a thing about a model agency he’s in. Then a girl he met and was interested in him asked him how it was and he replied and everything was fine. Then out of the blue the girl asked him if all the models had saggy boobs. He said wtf ahahha why that do u have saggy boobs? And she said no my boobs are tiny. He then said well boobs are always boobs no matter the size ahah. She then asked me if he was still with me and he said he was... but wasn’t that conversation a bit disrespectful? He said he was jk and didn’t know what to say...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Come on at least he didn't deny you he's just answering questions

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don’t understand how that could be considered cheating in any capacity. Is he not allowed to speak to women? Goodness. That must make family dinners awkward.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Grow up. He is in a modeling agency and bodies are bodies. If you can't handle boob talk, you will be jealous of everything and everyone.

1|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't seem to be cheating, just a little chat.

0|0
    0|0
  • No! This is not cheating. You are overreacting

2|0
    0|0
    • Yeah but was he flirting or trying to have something with her?

• It was her who was trying on him and seducing, your boyfriend slapped her on her face by saying he has you.

• Thanks a lot for the opinion!

• This sounds like a normal conversation to have. Don't overthink stuff. This ain't cheating.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Eh, he was just asking a question. It wasn’t as if he was trying to see the girl’s boobs or something.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes