Worst sexual exspierienc go?

118

Most Helpful Guy

• It was my birthday. My friends took me out surfing. But the night before I was at another birthday party and only slept like 45 mins. So I fell asleep on the beach for most of the day and burned my entire body. Later that night after my birthday party, I took a girl home. At this point I'm exhausted, burnt out (literally), and drunk so I was having a hard time getting him up. She didn't make it any easier for me since she wasn't into foreplay and I need/enjoy the stimulation. The first time I got him working, she started screaming weird shit so I had to choke her so she wouldn't wake up my roommates. I had 2 female roommates so I didn't want them waking up to the following examples:
    "Give me that Vietnamese dick"
    "Cum in me daddy."
    "Insert other Racial comments about my dick"
    Now I only met her once before at a party, and then someone invited her to my birthday party. So I was weirded tf out and had to stop. I finally convinced her to give me head to help me out a bit and it was going good. Then she throws up all over my dick. And that finally killed the night for me. Not to mention our sweaty bodies were burning my sunburn the entire time.

• πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ dude that killed me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I’m gonna start off by saying I slept with him for the wrong reasons so it was both of us that made it suck. So there was this tinder guy that I met up with not planning on sleeping with him but ended up anyways. He had been going on and on about how confident he was with his penis, which was an automatic turn off but since I was trying to forget someone (there’s my bad reason), I was like whatever. No offense to him but if you’re going to brag about it, make sure you’ve got what you’re bragging. So the do was being done and suddenly he just stopped and kinda stood there listening (he had roommates) so he was like yeahhh we should wrap this up. After about four minutes, maaaaybe. It was just bizarre but that’s probably all the details I should give lol. So lesson learned, he wasn’t good in bed and I need to not sleep with people to try to distract myselfπŸ˜‚