Worst sexual exspierienc go?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It was my birthday. My friends took me out surfing. But the night before I was at another birthday party and only slept like 45 mins. So I fell asleep on the beach for most of the day and burned my entire body. Later that night after my birthday party, I took a girl home. At this point I'm exhausted, burnt out (literally), and drunk so I was having a hard time getting him up. She didn't make it any easier for me since she wasn't into foreplay and I need/enjoy the stimulation. The first time I got him working, she started screaming weird shit so I had to choke her so she wouldn't wake up my roommates. I had 2 female roommates so I didn't want them waking up to the following examples:
    "Give me that Vietnamese dick"
    "Cum in me daddy."
    "Insert other Racial comments about my dick"
    Now I only met her once before at a party, and then someone invited her to my birthday party. So I was weirded tf out and had to stop. I finally convinced her to give me head to help me out a bit and it was going good. Then she throws up all over my dick. And that finally killed the night for me. Not to mention our sweaty bodies were burning my sunburn the entire time.

1|1
    0|0
    • πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ dude that killed me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I’m gonna start off by saying I slept with him for the wrong reasons so it was both of us that made it suck. So there was this tinder guy that I met up with not planning on sleeping with him but ended up anyways. He had been going on and on about how confident he was with his penis, which was an automatic turn off but since I was trying to forget someone (there’s my bad reason), I was like whatever. No offense to him but if you’re going to brag about it, make sure you’ve got what you’re bragging. So the do was being done and suddenly he just stopped and kinda stood there listening (he had roommates) so he was like yeahhh we should wrap this up. After about four minutes, maaaaybe. It was just bizarre but that’s probably all the details I should give lol. So lesson learned, he wasn’t good in bed and I need to not sleep with people to try to distract myselfπŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• Pulled a girl in a club. It was my birthday and I wanted to get laid. Back at mine she starts coming out with some right nonsense. She's a faye (sort of adult fairy) she was kidnapped by bikers, she can hear my thoughts. She said I could go raw, no fucking way! Asap drove her home and I still have nightmares. Genuinely think she had a mental illness!

1|1
    0|0
  • I thought I had been dating this girl for about 5 weeks, right up to the day where her boyfriend walked in on us having sex and her blocking every form of communication.

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont think I've ever had a bad one.. Imean if its something i dont like or i want it better them its my job to teach white i like

0|0
    0|0
  • When younger my girlfriend had me tied to the bannister sucking my cock. Then my brother walked in. She ran into the bedroom and left me tied up with cock out

0|0
    0|0
  • I had two girls ask me to stroke for them and for what ever reason they would let me look at them but not touch. It was torture.

0|0
    0|0
    • Look but dont touch a lot of muesuems have the same policy

• Lol πŸ˜‚

• I suppose a close second is where I had two hot girls in my bed sharing drinks and making out with me and each other. Only one didn't tell me she was on anti depression meds and passed out. What could have been a really hot time just turned into me carrying her home because I was worried about her. Thankfully her friend vouched for me, cause that looks pretty suspicious.

• 69 with her and it was not smelling great down thereπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

0|1
    0|0
  • We got interrupted while I went down on her

1|0
    0|0
  • Burnt my ass in the Sauna while having sex..

2|1
    0|0
  • I never had any sexual exspierienc

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes yes

0|0
    0|0
  • My first time

0|0
    0|0
  • No sexual experience at all. I bet noone has worst

0|0
    0|0
  • Not from you πŸ˜‹

0|0
    0|0
  • You go

0|0
    0|0
  • My water broke

0|0
    0|0
  • Mom got home while I was having sex with the kids.

0|0
    0|0
  • It was with my ex boyfriend, he didn't use enough lube and his penis is 9 inches and it hurt like hell

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes