Need advice from people?

Me and my girlfriend are planning to have New Years sex. But, I recently found out her ex twat was a guy in my high school. I remember he literally was hung like a horse... swimming changing rooms.

I am am an anxious person. My sexual anxiety is even worse. I feel inadequate being average size. What if she thinks he is normal and I am small. What if I can’t satisfy her because she has been stretch out?
  • It will be fine
  • Don’t know
  • End things before they get complicated
    Vote C
  • She will like it
    Vote D
  • Other
    Vote E

13

Most Helpful Girl

• It will be fine.

Most Helpful Guy

• She hasn't been 'stretched' out, that's just silly! You'll be fine, you are totally overthinking it. Firstly, you're putting a lot of pressure on yourselves to plan it in advance. For lots of reasons sex should be a passionate thing that happens 'in the moment' when both people are into it. So don't put massive expectations on yourself about size, doing it right, comparing yourself to her previous partners - it's human nature but you'll ruin the whole thing for yourself if you get too caught up in worrying!
    Top tip - if something doesn't go right just relax, have a drink and make a move again later in the night, or the next morning ;)