Do women prefer men to wear some sort of aftershave or scent?

Does a scent make a man more attractive or is it okay not to wear any sort of scent?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Smelling good is always a plus. I just don't like scents that are super strong. It's enough to just smell clean.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't like strong smells either, is there any particular kind of scent that you would recommend?

• Something earthy. Not mud, you know, but something natural. But people have different tastes. Some like the really masculine aftershaves.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• Not really. A deodorant is enough. I like a more natural scent rather than aftershave or cologne.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's nice if a guy smells good. Wearing some kind of nice scent is probably always preferable to not wearing anything.

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you know any scents that you think smell good and would recommend?

• Aftershave smells good.
    But it's not required or anything lol just depends on what u personally like to do in your routine daily

0|0
    0|0
    • I've never worn any aftershave, just deodorant. Just trying to see what people think and if I should get something else besides my deodorant

• Yeah not really as long as he doesn't smell like armpits

0|0
    0|0
  • Smells definitely do make guys more attractive, but what the girl likes just depends on the girl

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes