An ex boyfriend brought a new girlfriend on a date in front of me and pretended not to know me the whole night, despite sitting directly across the table from me?

Why would he do something that hurtful?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• It would be easier to understand if you told why you guys brokeup in the first place.
    Since he went on to ignore you completely he is trying to to show who won after the breakup. (yes, that is a thing some people do). But him going to great lengths to hurt you, he does have feelings towards you. Good or bad feelings, only time will tell.

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably to rub it in that he’s moved on.