An ex boyfriend brought a new girlfriend on a date in front of me and pretended not to know me the whole night, despite sitting directly across the table from me?

Why would he do something that hurtful?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It would be easier to understand if you told why you guys brokeup in the first place.
    Since he went on to ignore you completely he is trying to to show who won after the breakup. (yes, that is a thing some people do). But him going to great lengths to hurt you, he does have feelings towards you. Good or bad feelings, only time will tell.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably to rub it in that he’s moved on.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• You are an ex, generally we lie about our past relationships in order to impress the new girl. Therefore, ignoring you wasn't a personal thing, it was to covor his own ass from being exposed. Don't worry :)

0|0
    0|0
  • If you had forgotten who he was, you would not go through this anguish. He may not be comfortable because of you being an ex and announcing that to his date.

0|0
    0|0
  • He demonstrates how goo he feels without you and where else would he do it if not in front of you. He's your ex. Get over it. Otherwise he has already won and I don't think he's worth it.

0|0
    0|0
  • The secret to a happy life is to stop caring :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Why were you sitting at a table with your ex?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes