Is having a daddy complex issue/father issues a deal breaker for you guys?

πŸ˜•

027

Most Helpful Guy

• Not a deal breaker, but I'd be extremely cautious and shit test her to see if she has any respect for men and masculine values.

Any sort of mental health issues is also very concerning. Living with a person who has mental health issues is extremely demanding and can really take its toll on your sanity.

• Why wouldn't she have respect for men and masculine values?πŸ˜• most of my respect is towards men and what they do, for being so strong and amazing... 😢