Is having a daddy complex issue/father issues a deal breaker for you guys?

😕

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Not a deal breaker, but I'd be extremely cautious and shit test her to see if she has any respect for men and masculine values.

Any sort of mental health issues is also very concerning. Living with a person who has mental health issues is extremely demanding and can really take its toll on your sanity.

1|1
    0|0
    • Why wouldn't she have respect for men and masculine values?😕 most of my respect is towards men and what they do, for being so strong and amazing... 😶

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 26

• There's more than one sort of daddy complex issue you can have - can you be more specific?
    Feel free to PM if easier.

1|0
    0|0
    • Admiring a father figure and seeking for it...

• I personally would be okay with it as long as it's not completely OTT. A girl wanting someone to really protect and care for her etc would be okay with a lot of guys.

However if it's a major thing that makes you clingy and scared to do anything without asking permission (like a little child) I reckon that would be a real deal breaker.

Make sense?

• Yeah it does. Thanks

• From the details I'm reading in the comments, I'd say not at all. Your particular circumstance is more common than you think, really

1|0
    0|0
  • If u seek father figure is one of traits of person then its totally natural and fine ,
    but comparing image of men to image of your father is kinda turn off and gross tbh

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh no no... I don't want someone looking like my father or something, I will be very... no

• Show All
    • U like a father figure cause u have experienced that its good from your father.
      Tbh i would like a girl to be like u, but just not compare a man and your father rather say u seek father figure.

• Oh okay then

• Nope, a woman with daddy issues is generally clingy. I prefer clingy.

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh really? Most said they hated clingy... thank you

• Show All
    • That's amazing! Very good to know... thanks for the opinion 🙂

• No problem :)

• Having a bad relationship with her father isn't a dealbreaker in and of itself. In fact, I really couldn't care less.

However, whenever someone uses the phrase "daddy issues" it implies that she has dealt with her situation by being a hoe... and I don't fuck with hoes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you live with him or do you come in contact with him a lot? If yes then, maybe. If not then, no.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yes I do

• Show All
    • Aw, ok. Well you being younger changes a lot. Younger me was fine with girls who had daddy issues, so I think it's fine.

• Oh okay thanks

• I like girls with daddy issues when they actually get comfortable. But dealing with the "I'm going to push you away, and cut you off, before you get the chance to cut me off, with no explanation whatsoever." is virtually unbearable.

1|0
    0|0
  • You mean you are looking also for something like a father in your potential SO?

1|0
    0|0
    • A father figure yes...

• Show All
    • Oh no, I mean "submit himself to her completely" is copendence, not true love

• @VeryConfused987 but that's what happens when you really deeply love someone, you just submit to your loved one...

• No way bby I'll give you all that paternal approval you crave, but you better work for it 😉

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh what do you mean? 😶

• Show All
    • 😂😂 maybe... I'm sorry for that lol

• Lol it happens

• How could that be a deal breaker? Lol
    My girls can call me daddy all they want, and I'll always protect them lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 0