The situation with the ex is that we moved in together, but after a little while it didn’t work out and we broke up. But we’re still living together it isn’t easy, we would have moved out but we both can’t afford it find a new place. I swear nothing is happening and we’ve already said that once one of us move out we’ll have nothing to do with each other. I should be moving out in hopefully 4 months
So shall I tell this new guy the situation at home before if/it gets more serious or wait?