Do I tell him about my ex?

Talking to this guy and we get on well it’s still fairly new and still getting to know each other. I haven’t told about my ex yet because we haven’t got that far and plus I’m worried what he might think, and at the same time I don’t like keeping him in the dark.

The situation with the ex is that we moved in together, but after a little while it didn’t work out and we broke up. But we’re still living together it isn’t easy, we would have moved out but we both can’t afford it find a new place. I swear nothing is happening and we’ve already said that once one of us move out we’ll have nothing to do with each other. I should be moving out in hopefully 4 months

So shall I tell this new guy the situation at home before if/it gets more serious or wait?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Yes! You should, but presentation is extremely important! How you present the statement, this is how you should bring it up.
    (Hey, I have something that has been bothering me and I am afraid you won't understand), (ok, you can tell me anything, whats up), ( I'm STUCK in the same house with my ex AND ITS UNCOMFORTABLE and WEIRD but I can't afford to get my own place until April! ) be sure to state that it's NOT something YOU CHOSE! He will understand!

0|0
    0|0
    • Okay I’ll tell him, soon as I get back. So I basically just state that I’m stuck in this situation and I don’t like it. How would I state its not something I chose to stay there, I want out of this place and still do but because of funds at the moment I can’t?

• Just mention that financially... You have no other option :)

• My opinion is the sooner the better. The longer it goes, the more it will seem like you are hiding something. It will also tell you If you have one of those jealous controlling types. Frankly, the sooner you know that the better off you are. I would like you to tell me anyway and it wouldn't bother me at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just tell him the entire truth and what your intentions are!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes