Girls, I'm lost?

I'm 19, and I'm still virgin, i don't know if it's bad ot good, I wanted to do it with a girl that i was with, but she cheated on me, so i broke up with her before we did it.
Now I moved, and I'm starting my own company, so I'm quiet busy.
I dont know anyone, I was almost the whole life with my friends, and now I forgot how to met tottaly new people so I can't make new friends or something more...
I don't know if its worth to wait for the one, or not...

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• My advice is to not dwell on the fact that you're a virgin. Download a dating app that you can talk to girls in your area. Don't bring up your a virgin cause it really doesn't matter until the girl is ready to get physical. Then you can just let her know. I doubt any girl would be upset about having sex with a virgin lol

0|0
    0|0
  • You sound like you are insecure. work on accepting yourself and once you do you will have the confidence to go out and meet people and make friends properly

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm the oposite of insecure, the problem can be mabey because i have a weird style of living

• Nothing to worry about so don’t dwell on it. The time will come and until then just keep doing what you re doing and find someone you are comfortable with

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes