Is It Okay For A 17 Year Old Girl To Date A 24 Year Old Man?

My friend who is 17 wants to date a man she knows who is 24, and asked me if it's a good idea. I don't think it is because he will likely use her for sex or not be interested/comfortable in dating her. What do you guys think?

43

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say no. The mental and physical maturity gap is huge. I agree that he would feel uncomfortable in public with her so dating isint his intention.

Most Helpful Guy

• Love comes in any shapes and forms, But if it's obvious the guy is way more experienced than your young friend - yeah - it's about the sex.. ofc if 2 people like each other and want it.. maybe your problem is being jealous..