Girls, would you be OK with a guy who doesn't want both kids and pets and also is against marriage and doesn't want to meet your family?

Yes that's me. As for the last, I'd rather not have her family know who she's dating, as I'd not want to introduce her to my family as well.

I'd rather keep things private.
  • Yes
  • No

20

Most Helpful Girls

• I'd be fine with everything except the not wanting to meet my family part. If he doesn't want me to meet his, ok maybe his family are racist rednecks who abused him as a child. But what is wrong with wanting to meet my family?

• Adios