Girls, would you be OK with a guy who doesn't want both kids and pets and also is against marriage and doesn't want to meet your family?

Yes that's me. As for the last, I'd rather not have her family know who she's dating, as I'd not want to introduce her to my family as well.

I'd rather keep things private.
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I'd be fine with everything except the not wanting to meet my family part. If he doesn't want me to meet his, ok maybe his family are racist rednecks who abused him as a child. But what is wrong with wanting to meet my family?

0|0
    0|0
  • Adios

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 18

• If you don't want to meet a girl's family or have her meet yours that is very concerning and makes people think that you're not serious about the girl, you're cheating, and that you're controlling. All of that together is extremely excessive and you're probably never going to have a lasting relationship or even one to begin with.

0|0
    0|0
  • The kids I don't mind, cause why plague the planet when there's already too many people. But everything else is a no. I need a pet, doesn't have to be a dog, but something to share my love with, and not meeting parents isn't possible cause my parents are always up my Alley on what's going on in my life. Like I could pull that off for a couple of years but not for the rest of of my life if that makes sense.

0|0
    0|0
  • You didn't specify the kind of relationship you wanted.
    If I were to find someone as such physically attractive/compelling enough to keep him, I'd be "OK" with keeping him on the side or as a friends with benefits (when I'm not in a relationship) but never the "main"
    I'm not saying the whole purpose of dating someone is to end up in marriage, but is more of the guys' attitude. It sounds more like "I never want commitment and responsibility"

0|0
    0|0
  • Buddy if all you want to do is fool around getting into girls pants, please stay single. A relationship is NOT for you. Anybody would think something is wrong with you and rightly so. You want use women because your too scared to be responsible for your choices in life. So your too cowardly to meet her parents and you don't want her meeting yours. Nobody wants a user for sex because you don't want to grow up man. That's not living. And this has 0 to do with you being private. Privacy isn't what this is called. This is you trying to erase your life from others. So you being this private means your hiding something. And that is NOT normal.

3|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't, no. I want kids and I want pets so that's an automatic deal breaker. I could deal with no marriage, that's not a big deal, though I think it'd make me sad to not get to meet each other's families.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I would definitely not be okay with that shit. I don't care about pets but the rest is wtf. What do you have to hide? Privacy is okay, but you took things to another level.

Seriously. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2|0
    0|0
  • Hell no. That means he isn't serious about you or about building a future together. In other words he is wasting your time. Thw guy you deserve could be out there somewhere.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, that'd be a waste of time. That person is obviously not interested in a real commited relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't worry! Those feelings will change when you meet the right person

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah he gotta love to have dogs like me. That’s the most important.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes