doesn't it make u kinda jealous that people on GAG talk about relationships, sex, breakups & u happen to be a person who never even held hands?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's tough, it may make u cry, feel alone or unlovable. But if you can love yourself, really love yourself and who u are, you will find the strength to listen to others and learn. And one day, find someone. Life is full of pain, but we learn who we are through that pain and become stronger and better.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm happy that I'm like that. Not planning on dating / doing anything sexual with anyone / getting married.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 11

• You're too young to be worrying about that. If u were 50 I would say yeah but u still have a huge chance to be in a relationship.

1|0
    0|0
    • The society in my country isn't as open as the western one mostly so its hard for people to do things openly like they do. Even having a girlfriend is big deal in families and then parents come up to teach you how u are wasting ur life by not studying and making ur future.

• Tell me about it. I'm Arab and all my life I've only had secret ldrs.. But it's still something, so I'm not complaining. And I'm sure that's not how I'm gonna live my life when I become more independent

• I understand

• No I don't get jealous. We're humans and we feel all types of emotions which is healthy as long as we control and learn from them.

But I never get jealous over other people's relationship when I don't know them, not around them and don't even know what their standard of happiness is, might be completely different from what I view as satisfactory.

We shouldn't train ourselves to be jealous of what others have, it is for them and for a reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I'm actually happy I'm not dealing with any of those things.

1|0
    0|0
  • It life get over the spoil milk. Move on from social media relationship are not real. They may look perfect but nobody is perfect. Learn from past mistake. I have 4 ex boyfriends. Currently inrelationship a relationship with someone else.

0|0
    0|0
  • No it doesn't I mostly help them with my common sense

0|0
    0|0
    • Naruto huh. This gives a lot of motivation to never give up.

• Show All
    • Thats enough of ur non sense just leave already. Go punch a wall or something

• I think your Naruto username is cool. And to that ultimate gohan dude, “50 shades of bitch”? Really?

• I don't really get jealous but at some points I do

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't be jealous just get out there and do stuff

0|0
    0|0
  • Your too young anyway

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m 16 and I’ve had guys call me fine in the hallways but nobody ever approaches me And I’ve never had a boyfriend I’ve never had my first kiss and the only people I hold hands with is my friends that are girls I cry sometimes because I feel so lonely without a boyfriend even though I have plenty of friends but even a good friend can’t fill that void

0|0
    0|0
  • Don’t worry you got so much time to do that stuff I only had my first kiss at 18 which was kinda late but always respect yourself

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

What Guys Said 9

• All that drama is coming your way. Relax. Sit back and wait.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yup I usually feel like I've accomplished nothing relationship wise

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really. I would expect because they're on GaG they aren't exactly the most happiest of people

no offence...

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never really tried, so it's hard to be jealous about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've held hands once... of Netanyahu

0|0
    0|0
  • No...

0|0
    0|0
    • Mainly because I've been in relationships and only one of them was wonderful. Falling in love is nice, but constantly being in all if those relationships is exhausting.

• Not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Not even a bit

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes