doesn't it make u kinda jealous that people on GAG talk about relationships, sex, breakups & u happen to be a person who never even held hands?

1210

Most Helpful Girl

• It's tough, it may make u cry, feel alone or unlovable. But if you can love yourself, really love yourself and who u are, you will find the strength to listen to others and learn. And one day, find someone. Life is full of pain, but we learn who we are through that pain and become stronger and better.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm happy that I'm like that. Not planning on dating / doing anything sexual with anyone / getting married.