What is your opinion about incest?

Is it really bad?
I just saw the anime marmalade boy, in which they end up being brothers and loving each other, so i was just curious.

1220

Most Helpful Guy

• To me in japan in general its little more common.
    In anime its nothing new.
    In America its only kept secret when in real life.
    When americans watch incest anime or what ever, we tease it and move on.
    I how ever feel that the bro and sis can do what ever.
    Even if i didn't like it. Not like i stop it.
    But for jokes. In the anime community. Incest is wincest.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would feel so fucking weird about it. It would ruin everything with my sister, things would never go back to normal if something would happen.

Sometimes I think about what if something happened (not in a curious way, in a scared way. Just like when you imagine running over your cat on accident) and it freaks me out.

I avoid being too close to her (physically) because it makes me extremely uncomfortable.