What is your opinion about incest?

Is it really bad?
I just saw the anime marmalade boy, in which they end up being brothers and loving each other, so i was just curious.

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• To me in japan in general its little more common.
    In anime its nothing new.
    In America its only kept secret when in real life.
    When americans watch incest anime or what ever, we tease it and move on.
    I how ever feel that the bro and sis can do what ever.
    Even if i didn't like it. Not like i stop it.
    But for jokes. In the anime community. Incest is wincest.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I would feel so fucking weird about it. It would ruin everything with my sister, things would never go back to normal if something would happen.

Sometimes I think about what if something happened (not in a curious way, in a scared way. Just like when you imagine running over your cat on accident) and it freaks me out.

I avoid being too close to her (physically) because it makes me extremely uncomfortable.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• i don't se why incestous freaks couldn't get their rights the same as phaggots did. Also pedos, necrophiles, zoophiles and other sick bastards should be allowed to do whatever pleases them.
    We opened the door of equality to one group of freaks, gays, so why have double standards? It's all normal, we are all the same and everyone of us is amazing, whether we are attracted to women, our father, horses or dead children
    enjoy 21st century

1|2
    0|0
    • We have to wait until 2050 (mid 21st century) until that all gets accepted but it's on the way. There's loli and little girls are being worshiped like never before now. Photography is seeing beauty in which most see a perversion.

• In the act of incest, people's roles in the family change in ways that damage a family dynamic, probably permanently. There's so much focus on sex in our culture. Don't ruin the one place where people people can get away from that constant pressure, at home with family. That's where we learn how to interact with men and women in a healthy way that doesn't have the expectation/hope of sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel that if intercourse took place, it would cause birth defects in their babies.

Even without intercourse, the people would likely feel shameful. I'm glad I overcame it when I was 16. Thankfully it lasted only 4 months.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's fun as long as it's between consenting adults and without pregnancy. If it's just for pleasure, I don't see any problems

1|1
    2|0
  • I don't know I always dream of having an older sis but welp. It is wrong because the society think is wrong. The same goes for any other things deemed wrong because of culture.

0|0
    0|0
  • Another incest question. This one wondering if it's bad or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's just a fetish. in real world, it can cause many problems. Both genetic and psychological.

0|0
    0|0
  • That shit is nasty and people should be burned to the stake because of it

0|0
    1|0
  • fucking animie. Cancer!

1|0
    1|0
  • Bad bad bad bad bad

2|0
    0|0
  • It's pretty not ok

1|0
    0|0
  • Disgusting

0|0
    0|0
  • it is sick

0|0
    0|0
  • Entre pariente' es mas caliente :v

0|0
    0|0
  • I never in favour of it

0|0
    0|0
  • What's your opinion? @justanotheralien

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as everything else about it is on the up and up (meaning you're not taking advantage of a child or anything) I don't see the harm.

1|1
    1|0
  • Nope!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • It s not acceptable

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Yes it's really bad. How is this even a question? It's so messed up. You shouldn't be with someone you are related to, that's what causes birth defects and mutations, and mental illnesses. Not to mention it's considered illegal in many places, and social unacceptable for many good reasons.

0|0
    0|0
    • Only causes birth defects if intercourse happens. If they do non intercourse things, no babies can come.

• Yeah, that doesn't make it okay still.

• That is true. Just informing you that if they were to argue it's okay if there is no intercourse, then you would need to come back with a better reason incest is wrong. Doing it because I care about you and wanted you not to be empty handed in case you couldn't think of another reason it's bad. Simply only using the could cause birth defects thing would be shut down if they say they only do blowjobs and anal sex.

• Incest is horrible, nasty, disturbing, and very sick. Asking is incest bad, is like asking is standing in front of a movie car bad. Of course it is! Family members that have babies together, for some reason the child ends up being jacked up some way.

1|0
    0|0
  • It is objectively bad no matter the context.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it's gross

2|0
    0|0
  • No it's not bad. It's actually fun

2|1
    3|0
  • Yes, sick babies

0|0
    0|0
  • Gross

0|0
    0|0
  • It's gross.

0|1
    0|0
  • I find it not wrong

0|0
    0|0
  • gross and wrong but lustful if they gay

0|0
    0|0
  • i personally think incest is not wrong if its only about sex n no baby. for me its a huge turn on

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes