How not seem needy in this situation?

I went out with this girl for two weeks before she went out of town, after she left we've chatted almost non stop for a week. I gave a 48 hour space afterwards, on Christmas I called her and afterwards we kept chatting until Tuesday she suddenly left me on seen and hadn't texted me back since. I have not dared to text her back for obvious reasons but I do plan to call her on new years.

I talked to my therapist and he said it was a good move just to let her know that I'm still interested in her and not butthurt over the seen.

02

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it's a 50 50 but if you respond and you chat like before it's perfectly fine but if she still does not response then there is your answer. So it's actually a win win but the result can go either way

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE