I wanna... "worship" my man?

Is it weird I have this need and will to worship my future man? Will you guys hate that? 😢

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I USED to think I would enjoy it. Then this woman asked me out, and was overly nice to me. I couldn't have a real conversation with her because she didn't want to risk offending me, she was under the idea that she always had to be submissive and never ask for anything. She was the one who made me stop being the "Nice guy" because yeah, it's uncomfortable.

MAYBE after you have dated for a few months it would be fine, but at the start, the other party knows that they haven't really earned that adoration and it's not real. It's not natural for people to be obsessed with you.

I get that it's what you're into, but it may not be the healthiest thing. Best of luck to you.

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• r u gonna create a temple for him & everything

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• That is something I would adore. I have all but the same feeling for those of your gender

1|0
    0|0
  • I admit I would adore that, but I'd feel guilty for it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh no i wouldn't hate it. in a way i am the same, but be careful not to lose yourself in someone! always be yourself in it and then it's fine!

1|0
    0|0
    • Yes of course, thanks 😢

• Worship... deez nuts... haaaaahh got eeeemmmm.

Bad joke huh?

1|0
    0|0
    • πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Though lovable, it is very unhealthy. I'd suggest you worship yourself.

1|0
    0|0
    • I take care of myself as well...

• Then, you might be on the right track. Just be careful if your good feelings turn into hurting feelings.

• Of course... thanks

• i would love that

i'd be like : yeah, worship me bitch, bring me pizza, cook me steak.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol these nicknames are for bed only though πŸ˜‚

• well then i would say : Worship me, your life purpose is to worship me and nothing else, So bow down to me, and worship me, or otherwise, you are gonna get some spankings, ha ha ha ha ;)

• its a personal preference but yea i would like that

1|0
    0|0
  • Totally! Because that means that you dont like the guy, you want a perfect man and that don't exist! That will bring you many problems

0|0
    0|0
    • How does it mean I don't like the guy.

I want a simple man not a perfect one, but I wanna give everything to that man and please him, how does that even mean I don't like him...

• I don't think people enjoy being pedestalised, of course there are some exceptions

0|0
    0|0
  • I couldn't deal with that tbh, but that's me. I don't want some pussy dog for a woman!

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope my ego would love it.

1|0
    0|0
  • That's a little too much love lol

1|0
    0|0
    • I know lol... I love men way too much 😢

• Id love that

1|0
    0|0
  • I would personally love it, a real ego booster πŸ‘Œ

1|0
    0|0
  • Worship God. Not a human being.

1|0
    0|0
  • Details please?

0|0
    0|0
  • Please make me ur future manπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes lick his ass and dick on demand :D

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes