I wanna... "worship" my man?

Is it weird I have this need and will to worship my future man? Will you guys hate that? 😢

119

Most Helpful Guy

• I USED to think I would enjoy it. Then this woman asked me out, and was overly nice to me. I couldn't have a real conversation with her because she didn't want to risk offending me, she was under the idea that she always had to be submissive and never ask for anything. She was the one who made me stop being the "Nice guy" because yeah, it's uncomfortable.

MAYBE after you have dated for a few months it would be fine, but at the start, the other party knows that they haven't really earned that adoration and it's not real. It's not natural for people to be obsessed with you.

I get that it's what you're into, but it may not be the healthiest thing. Best of luck to you.

Most Helpful Girl

• r u gonna create a temple for him & everything