Considering diet pills?

I've tried, and tried. I can stick to anything. I'm undesirable, and I'm ugly. Even got called a 3/10. It's ruining my self esteem, a guy told me I looked good (what does that mean) said I had a nice smile and a great personality. Does that mean he's not attracted to me? I'm sure he can do better than me. I'm a bigger girl, I'm sure he's just talking to me out of pity. I'm considering diet pills, and starving myself to get a good body. Anywhere I can get diet pills for?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• You know, some guys like bigger girls. I doubt he was trying to be mean. Whether he can do better than you or not makes no difference; he showed interest in you. How you respond to him will determine how that plays out.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I take compliments, but I don't believe them.. no guy wants to be with me. He must be lying.

• And if that 120 slim girl had a great personality they would definitely go for her, even if the 300 lbs chick had a great personality too they still choose the thin one.

• That's judgmental; personality is highly subjective; I know I'm quite picky on it. If he said you looked good, he's not lying to you. Your feeling is normal; it's expected you'd be careful and cautious. But he's giving you an olive branch. It's up to you to take it or not. If you don't try, you'll never know, right? So why not just go for it? It can't end worse than anything else has.