Boyfriend would rather sleep than get intimate with me?

So my boyfriend and I have been dating for a year, and a few months ago he got a job as an EMT paramedic. In the beginning of the relationship he was so touchy feely and always wanted to get intimate. (we haven't had sex yet just everything else) Now it's like he rarely wants to and would rather sleep. We fight about it a lot and I just feel so stupid for wanting it more than he does... Guys, what does this mean and what do I do?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• An EMT paramedic is a stressful job, chances are he's so tired at the end of shifts he just wants to go to sleep. It's nothing against you, it's the fact that he has such a stressful job he needs all the sleep he can get.

Put yourself in his shoes, very high intensity and stress for hours on end with no break, wouldn't you just want to sleep? Also being tired as an EMT paramedic could lead to a mistake which could lead to damage to someone which could lead to being sued for everything he has plus extra.

So I reckon it's nothing against you, it's just that he's super tired and needs rest

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Either accept it the way it is or leave because it won’t change

0|0
    0|0
  • Sweetheart, that’s what happens when guys have to work; they get tired.

0|0
    0|0
  • It means that he's tired... try getting him to sleep more

0|0
    0|0
  • Why are you trolling?

0|0
    0|0
  • Just let the man sleep goddamit

0|0
    0|0
  • "We fight about it a lot" = "I pick fights with him over it".

Let the man sleep, and then talk to him about it when he has time off.

It's a very stressful job, the man is tired, let him sleep FFS.

0|0
    0|0
  • Motivate him again ask him what turns him on make him crazy after you

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes