Boyfriend would rather sleep than get intimate with me?

So my boyfriend and I have been dating for a year, and a few months ago he got a job as an EMT paramedic. In the beginning of the relationship he was so touchy feely and always wanted to get intimate. (we haven't had sex yet just everything else) Now it's like he rarely wants to and would rather sleep. We fight about it a lot and I just feel so stupid for wanting it more than he does... Guys, what does this mean and what do I do?

08

Most Helpful Guy

• An EMT paramedic is a stressful job, chances are he's so tired at the end of shifts he just wants to go to sleep. It's nothing against you, it's the fact that he has such a stressful job he needs all the sleep he can get.

Put yourself in his shoes, very high intensity and stress for hours on end with no break, wouldn't you just want to sleep? Also being tired as an EMT paramedic could lead to a mistake which could lead to damage to someone which could lead to being sued for everything he has plus extra.

So I reckon it's nothing against you, it's just that he's super tired and needs rest