Should a couple spend equally the same amount of money on eachother?

I mean gifts, gas, rent, food, dinner date, anything. Is it bad when a girl spends more? Is it bad when the wealthier one does not spend nearly as much as their partner. What should be each ones responsibilites. Is it not their partners fault if they recieve unasked for expensive gifts or should be expected to return the favor?
  • Rich should spend more than poor
  • Same no matter what class
  • Poor should spend more so rich stays rich
    Vote C
  • Poor and rich people shouldn't date
    Vote D

37

Most Helpful Guy

• It should be a two way street but obviously if one is much wealthier it's easier for them to spend extra money.

• As far as gifts go that is completely up to the giver and the giver should never expect something in return.